- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Real Oviedo will welcome Málaga CF to Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere for a matchday 39 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Real Oviedo has won 0 matches, and Málaga CF triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Real Oviedo's last game in the Spain Segunda División against CE Sabadell FC at home ended in a 2-1 win. Although Carbayones played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Real Oviedo played much better in the first half and scored in the 16th and 39th minute.
Since the start of the season, Oviedistas is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Real Oviedo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Málaga CF has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Málaga CF has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.19 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Málaga CF kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Azules is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Los Boquerones failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Azules. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Oviedo wins on average 1.38 points per home game, compared to 1.33 points per away game for Málaga CF. My prediction is Real Oviedo to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.24 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 37% of Real Oviedo's home and Málaga CF's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Real Oviedo's home and Málaga CF's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Oviedo vs Málaga CF Betting Tips
Real Oviedo vs Málaga CF Head to Head
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Málaga CF in most recent 6 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Oviedo vs Málaga CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Oviedo and Málaga CF across current season. Calculated from Real Oviedo's Home stats and Málaga CF's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Oviedo has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Oviedo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Oviedo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Málaga CF's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Oviedo from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Real Oviedo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Real Oviedo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Málaga CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Real Oviedo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (55% of all matches) involving Real Oviedo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Oviedo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Málaga CF has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Málaga CF has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Málaga CF recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Málaga CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/42 games for Málaga CF this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||38 %||52 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.29||2.05|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.00||1.24||0.90|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.05||1.14|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||14 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||71 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||43 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.26 / 4.83||5.05||3.48|
|Cards||2.95 / 2.67||2.90||3.00|
|Offsides||1.98 / 4.40||1.76||2.20|
|Fouls||14.17 / 14.20||14.29||14.05|
|Shots||8.62 / 11.17||9.29||7.95|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 4.17||4.43||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||29 %||38 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||33 %||19 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||38 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.67||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.95||0.81|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.00||1.05||1.19|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 50%||52 %||52 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.98 / 4.83||4.38||3.57|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.83||2.48||2.62|
|Offsides||1.90 / 2.33||1.76||2.05|
|Fouls||13.43 / 12.67||12.86||14.00|
|Shots||7.98 / 8.17||8.52||7.43|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 3.33||3.33||3.48|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Oviedo vs Málaga CF Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.83||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|