- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Real Salt Lake will welcome FC Dallas to Rio Tinto Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 23rd May 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Real Salt Lake has won 7 matches, and FC Dallas triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.32 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Real Salt Lake's latest fixture against Vancouver Whitecaps ended in an away 4-1 loss. Royals dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Real Salt Lake was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
FC Dallas's previous game in the competition versus Austin ended in an away 5-3 win. Although Red Stripes countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. FC Dallas was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 5th, 36th, 38th, 40th and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, La Realeza is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Real Salt Lake is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
FC Dallas has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toros wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Dallas kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or FC Dallas.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of Real Salt Lake's home and FC Dallas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas Betting Tips
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas Head to Head
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and FC Dallas in most recent 28 outings in the USA MLS.
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and FC Dallas across current season. Calculated from Real Salt Lake's Home stats and FC Dallas's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Salt Lake is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Real Salt Lake at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- FC Dallas's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Salt Lake from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Real Salt Lake has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (68% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Salt Lake will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FC Dallas has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. FC Dallas has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for FC Dallas when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Real Salt Lake stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for FC Dallas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for FC Dallas has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season FC Dallas has seen a total of 16/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that FC Dallas will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||54 %||25 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|Loss %||36% / 67%||15 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.17||2.54||3.58|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.67||1.62||1.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.50||0.92||1.92|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||62 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||8 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 0%||38 %||42 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||85 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||69 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 4.83||5.69||4.92|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.17||1.92||3.33|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.00||1.23||1.00|
|Fouls||10.40 / 13.83||9.31||11.58|
|Shots||13.92 / 14.00||14.46||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 3.67||6.08||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||50 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||17 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.17||2.58||3.57|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.58||1.36|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.00||1.00||2.21|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||58 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||42 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||75 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||42 %||29 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 4.33||6.08||4.21|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.00||2.67||2.14|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.33||1.00||1.86|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.50||12.67||12.36|
|Shots||14.31 / 11.50||16.25||12.64|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 5.33||5.67||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Salt Lake vs FC Dallas Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|