- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Real Salt Lake will welcome Minnesota United to Rio Tinto Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Real Salt Lake 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Real Salt Lake has won 2 matches, and Minnesota United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Real Salt Lake's latest fixture against FC Dallas ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Real Salt Lake scored in both halves in the 20th and 86th minute.
Minnesota United's recent game against FC Dallas ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Loons didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Minnesota United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+4th minute.
So far, La Realeza plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. Although Real Salt Lake is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Minnesota United has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Minnesota United wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Minnesota United kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Minnesota United.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Real Salt Lake failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Minnesota United conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of Real Salt Lake's home and Minnesota United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Betting Tips
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Head to Head
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Minnesota United in most recent 10 outings in the USA MLS.
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Minnesota United across current season. Calculated from Real Salt Lake's Home stats and Minnesota United's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Salt Lake has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Real Salt Lake has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Real Salt Lake will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Minnesota United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Minnesota United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Minnesota United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minnesota United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Minnesota United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Minnesota United this season.
- It's likely that Minnesota United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||17% / 67%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.17||2.25||3.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.67||1.25||2.00|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||83% / 50%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||49 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.83||6.00||1.50|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.17||1.75||3.00|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.00||1.75||2.00|
|Fouls||8.67 / 13.83||6.25||13.50|
|Shots||12.67 / 14.00||12.75||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 3.67||4.00||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||57% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 3.50||1.50||3.67|
|Scored||0.86 / 2.50||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.00||0.75||2.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||25 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 67%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 83%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 6.17||5.25||3.67|
|Cards||1.57 / 2.00||1.75||1.33|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.50||0.75||2.00|
|Fouls||12.29 / 12.17||12.50||12.00|
|Shots||17.00 / 18.33||20.25||12.67|
|Shots on Target||4.43 / 8.17||5.25||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|