- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Real Salt Lake will welcome Minnesota United to Rio Tinto Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a Real Salt Lake 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Real Salt Lake has won 2 matches, and Minnesota United triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Real Salt Lake's latest fixture against FC Dallas ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Real Salt Lake scored in both halves in the 20th and 86th minute.
Minnesota United's recent game against FC Dallas ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Loons didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Minnesota United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+4th minute.
Since the start of the season, La Realeza is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Real Salt Lake is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Minnesota United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Minnesota United wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Minnesota United kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Minnesota United.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 59% of Real Salt Lake's home and Minnesota United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Betting Tips
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Head to Head
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Minnesota United in most recent 10 outings in the USA MLS.
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Minnesota United across current season. Calculated from Real Salt Lake's Home stats and Minnesota United's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Salt Lake is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Real Salt Lake at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Minnesota United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Salt Lake from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (69% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Salt Lake will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Minnesota United has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Minnesota United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Minnesota United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Minnesota United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Minnesota United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Minnesota United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||54 %||23 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||15 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||3.19 / 2.17||2.54||3.85|
|Scored||1.62 / 0.67||1.62||1.62|
|Conceded||1.58 / 1.50||0.92||2.23|
|BTTS %||69% / 50%||62 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||8 %||54 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||38 %||38 %|
|Scores %||85% / 50%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 4.83||5.69||5.08|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.17||1.92||3.23|
|Offsides||1.08 / 1.00||1.23||0.92|
|Fouls||10.35 / 13.83||9.31||11.38|
|Shots||14.15 / 14.00||14.46||13.85|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 3.67||6.08||5.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||62 %||17 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||15 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||23 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.50||1.85||2.83|
|Scored||1.16 / 2.50||1.31||1.00|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.00||0.54||1.83|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||23 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 67%||23 %||17 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||77 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 50%||62 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 83%||54 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 6.17||6.54||4.00|
|Cards||1.60 / 2.00||1.23||2.00|
|Offsides||1.48 / 1.50||1.62||1.33|
|Fouls||12.80 / 12.17||13.62||11.92|
|Shots||15.28 / 18.33||17.69||12.67|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 8.17||5.46||4.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota United Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.70||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|