- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Real Salt Lake will welcome Sporting KC to Rio Tinto Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a Sporting KC 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Real Salt Lake has won 10 matches, and Sporting KC triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.48 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Sporting KC's recent game against Orlando City ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Sporting KC put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 45th minute.
So far, La Realeza plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Real Salt Lake is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Sporting KC has picked up 7 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Wiz wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sporting KC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sporting KC.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Real Salt Lake has scored in 100% of home games. Sporting KC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC Betting Tips
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC Head to Head
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC in most recent 25 outings in the USA MLS.
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Salt Lake and Sporting KC across current season. Calculated from Real Salt Lake's Home stats and Sporting KC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Salt Lake will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Real Salt Lake has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sporting KC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 10 goals in the last 5 games for Real Salt Lake, both home and away.
- Real Salt Lake will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sporting KC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (100% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sporting KC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sporting KC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Sporting KC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Sporting KC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 2.17||3.50||3.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.67||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.50||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||67% / 17%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 4.83||3.50||2.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.17||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.00||1.50||3.00|
|Fouls||9.33 / 13.83||7.00||14.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 14.00||11.50||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 3.67||5.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||2.50||3.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 33%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 0%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||7.50 / 5.20||8.50||6.50|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.83||1.50||0.50|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.20||2.00||1.50|
|Fouls||7.50 / 11.80||8.50||6.50|
|Shots||9.25 / 14.40||12.50||6.00|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 6.40||5.50||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Salt Lake vs Sporting KC Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.65||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|