- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Santa Cruz will welcome Nacional Potosí to Estadio Real Santa Cruz for a matchday 28 fixture in Bolivia LFPB. The last meeting on 4th August 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Santa Cruz has won 1 match, and Nacional Potosí triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Santa Cruz's latest fixture against Independiente Petrolero ended in an away 2-1 loss. Santa Cruz dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Santa Cruz was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 83rd minute.
Nacional Potosí's recent game against San José ended in a home 7-1 win. Although Nacional Potosí didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Nacional Potosí had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 32nd, 53rd, 56th, 77th, 80th and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Santa Cruz is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 15 games on home soil. Los Albos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Nacional Potosí has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nacional Potosí wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nacional Potosí kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Santa Cruz has won just 60% of home games. On average they score 1.67 goals and concede 0.80 per game. Nacional Potosí is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Santa Cruz wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Nacional Potosí. My prediction is Nacional Potosí to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Wednesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 39% of Santa Cruz's home and Nacional Potosí's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí Betting Tips
Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Cruz and Nacional Potosí in most recent 3 outings in the Bolivia LFPB.
Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santa Cruz and Nacional Potosí across current season. Calculated from Santa Cruz's Home stats and Nacional Potosí's Away stats.
Bolivia LFPB Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Cruz has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santa Cruz has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Santa Cruz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Cruz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (52% of all matches) involving Santa Cruz has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Santa Cruz will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nacional Potosí has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nacional Potosí has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nacional Potosí recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Nacional Potosí has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 13 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nacional Potosí has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Nacional Potosí this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||60 %||13 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Loss %||47% / 83%||20 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 2.50||2.47||3.27|
|Scored||1.30 / 0.83||1.67||0.93|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.67||0.80||2.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||7 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||53 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||73 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 5.33||4.87||4.27|
|Cards||3.67 / 5.00||3.80||3.53|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.17||2.27||1.80|
|Fouls||15.77 / 15.83||17.93||13.60|
|Shots||9.83 / 10.83||9.73||9.93|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.50||4.93||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||47 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||27 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.17||3.27||2.80|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.83||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.33||1.27||1.80|
|BTTS %||53% / 100%||60 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 67%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 67%||47 %||27 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||73 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 4.67||5.47||3.40|
|Cards||3.20 / 3.33||3.33||3.07|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.60||2.07||1.67|
|Fouls||12.76 / 13.83||11.79||13.67|
|Shots||11.93 / 13.17||13.20||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 6.17||5.93||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|