- Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:00 Unión Magdalena vs Alianza Petrolera
Real Valladolid will welcome Burgos CF to Estadio Municipal José Zorrilla for a matchday 23 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 5th September 2021 ended in a Burgos CF 3-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Real Valladolid has won 0 matches, and Burgos CF triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Real Valladolid's last game in the Spain Segunda División against Leganés at home ended in a 1-0 win. Pucela had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Real Valladolid scored before halftime in the 44th minute.
Burgos CF's recent game against SD Amorebieta ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Burgos CF put the pressure early on and scored in the 15th and 21st minute.
Since the start of the season, Real Valladolid is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 12 games on home soil. Pucela's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 58% of home games.
Burgos CF has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Blanquinegros wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Burgos CF failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won seven consecutive matches. Blanquivioletas is currently unbeaten at home in ten games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
La Burgatti failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Blanquivioletas. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Valladolid wins on average 2.42 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Burgos CF. My prediction is Real Valladolid to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.23 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Real Valladolid's home and Burgos CF's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Real Valladolid vs Burgos CF Betting Tips
Real Valladolid vs Burgos CF Head to Head
Average stats between Real Valladolid and Burgos CF in most recent 1 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Valladolid vs Burgos CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Valladolid and Burgos CF across current season. Calculated from Real Valladolid's Home stats and Burgos CF's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Valladolid has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Real Valladolid has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Valladolid is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Real Valladolid at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Burgos CF's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Real Valladolid from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Real Valladolid has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Real Valladolid has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Real Valladolid will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Burgos CF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Real Valladolid has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/22 games for Real Valladolid this season.
- It's likely that Real Valladolid will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Burgos CF has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Burgos CF has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Burgos CF has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Burgos CF will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Real Valladolid, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Burgos CF has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Burgos CF has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/22 games for Burgos CF this season.
- It's likely that Burgos CF will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||8 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 1.83||2.17||2.75|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||92 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||58 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||83 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 6.50||6.58||4.58|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.17||2.08||2.83|
|Offsides||1.42 / 2.83||1.25||1.58|
|Fouls||11.75 / 12.00||11.83||11.67|
|Shots||15.46 / 17.00||18.25||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.63 / 7.33||6.33||4.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||58 %||17 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||17 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.50||2.17||2.08|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.67||0.58|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.33||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 83%||75 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||58 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 83%||67 %||17 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||44 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.42 / 4.00||3.67||3.17|
|Cards||2.04 / 0.00||1.83||2.25|
|Offsides||2.04 / 3.00||2.17||1.92|
|Fouls||11.17 / 11.00||12.67||9.67|
|Shots||10.79 / 11.00||12.17||9.42|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 5.00||5.58||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Valladolid vs Burgos CF Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.94||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.36||Under 9.5 Corners||1.56|