- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Real Valladolid will welcome Atlético Madrid to Estadio Municipal José Zorrilla for a matchday 38 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in an Atlético Madrid 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Real Valladolid has won 2 matches, and Atlético Madrid triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Real Valladolid's latest fixture against Real Sociedad ended in an away 4-1 loss. I expected more from Blanquivioletas. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Real Valladolid was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Atlético Madrid's recent game against CA Osasuna ended in a home 2-1 win. Los Colchoneros dominated the game and deserved the win. Atlético Madrid pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 82nd and 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Real Valladolid is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Real Valladolid is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Atlético Madrid has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Indios wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Blanquivioletas has won just 16% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.58 per game. Atlético Madrid won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Real Valladolid wins on average 0.84 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Atlético Madrid. My prediction is Atlético Madrid to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 58% of Real Valladolid's home and Atlético Madrid's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Valladolid vs Atlético Madrid Betting Tips
Real Valladolid vs Atlético Madrid Head to Head
Average stats between Real Valladolid and Atlético Madrid in most recent 13 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Real Valladolid vs Atlético Madrid Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Valladolid and Atlético Madrid across current season. Calculated from Real Valladolid's Home stats and Atlético Madrid's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Real Valladolid has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Valladolid has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Real Valladolid ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Real Valladolid turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Valladolid recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Valladolid has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Valladolid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Real Valladolid has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Atlético Madrid has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético Madrid has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Madrid has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Atlético Madrid as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Atlético Madrid has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Real Valladolid get in on the action today? There has been a total of 10 goals in the last 5 games for Atlético Madrid, both home and away.
- Atlético Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Real Valladolid, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Atlético Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||37 %||47 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 3.17||2.58||2.21|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||1.00||0.79|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.33||1.58||1.42|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||74 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||21 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||74 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||0 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|Possession %||45% / 47%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 5.00||3.16||4.47|
|Cards||2.66 / 2.67||2.68||2.63|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.33||2.11||1.84|
|Fouls||13.50 / 10.83||14.26||12.74|
|Shots||10.34 / 14.83||10.05||10.63|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 4.17||4.47||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||79 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.17||2.74||2.11|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.33||2.16||1.37|
|Conceded||0.66 / 0.83||0.58||0.74|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 17%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 0%||47 %||32 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||89 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||53 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 33%||68 %||53 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 5.83||5.16||5.16|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.67||2.11||3.16|
|Offsides||2.59 / 3.33||2.67||2.53|
|Fouls||12.84 / 12.00||11.84||13.84|
|Shots||12.92 / 15.50||14.16||11.68|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.17||6.74||5.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Valladolid vs Atlético Madrid Odds
|HT 1||7.80||HT X||2.53||HT 2||1.81|
|Home Win Nil||11.00||Away Win Nil||2.15|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|