- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Real Zaragoza will welcome CD Castellón to Estadio de la Romareda for a matchday 40 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 2nd December 2020 ended in a CD Castellón 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Real Zaragoza has won 0 matches, and CD Castellón triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Real Zaragoza's latest fixture against UD Las Palmas ended in an away 2-0 win. Los Maños was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Real Zaragoza scored in both halves in the 8th and 81st minute.
CD Castellón's recent game against SD Ponferradina ended in a home 0-2 loss. El Inmortal had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Leones is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Los Blanquillos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
CD Castellón has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Orelluts wins 0.62 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Castellón kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or CD Castellón.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 37% of Real Zaragoza's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Real Zaragoza's home and CD Castellón's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Zaragoza vs CD Castellón Betting Tips
Real Zaragoza vs CD Castellón Head to Head
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and CD Castellón in most recent 1 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Zaragoza vs CD Castellón Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and CD Castellón across current season. Calculated from Real Zaragoza's Home stats and CD Castellón's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Real Zaragoza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Real Zaragoza has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Zaragoza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/42 games for Real Zaragoza this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Castellón has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. CD Castellón has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Castellón ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can CD Castellón turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Castellón recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Castellón has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for CD Castellón has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/42 games for CD Castellón this season.
- CD Castellón will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 6 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.83 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||24 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.76||1.90|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.17||0.95||0.67|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.67||0.81||1.24|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||19 %||5 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||67 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||62 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 5.67||4.05||4.19|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.83||2.05||2.05|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.00||1.67||2.25|
|Fouls||12.71 / 11.00||13.05||12.38|
|Shots||9.15 / 11.33||10.10||8.15|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 5.00||4.05||3.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||43 %||10 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||5 %||33 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||52 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 1.83||1.95||2.29|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.00||0.95||1.62|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||24 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||14 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||24 %||5 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||48 %||19 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.33||4.48||4.76|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.67||2.57||2.00|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.20||2.10||0.95|
|Fouls||13.43 / 13.60||13.19||13.67|
|Shots||7.57 / 9.67||7.14||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.19 / 5.67||2.81||3.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Zaragoza vs CD Castellón Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|