- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Real Zaragoza will welcome Leganés to Estadio de la Romareda for a matchday 42 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 22nd October 2020 ended in a Leganés 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Real Zaragoza has won 2 matches, and Leganés triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Real Zaragoza's latest fixture against RCD Mallorca ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Los Maños. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Real Zaragoza set the tone early and scored in the 23rd minute.
Leganés's recent game against Málaga CF ended in a home 1-0 win. Pepineros dominated the game and deserved the win. Leganés deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Leones is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 21 games on home soil. Los Blanquillos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Leganés has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Leganés wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Leganés kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Real Zaragoza or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Real Zaragoza's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Real Zaragoza's home and Leganés's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Zaragoza vs Leganés Betting Tips
Real Zaragoza vs Leganés Head to Head
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and Leganés in most recent 5 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Zaragoza vs Leganés Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and Leganés across current season. Calculated from Real Zaragoza's Home stats and Leganés's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Real Zaragoza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Real Zaragoza has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 7 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Real Zaragoza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/42 games for Real Zaragoza this season.
- Coming into this game, Leganés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Leganés has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Leganés has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Real Zaragoza get in on the action today? There has been a total of 12 goals in the last 5 games for Leganés, both home and away.
- Leganés has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Leganés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Leganés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/44 games for Leganés this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||24 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||24 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.76||1.90|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.17||0.95||0.67|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.67||0.81||1.24|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||5 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||19 %||5 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||67 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||62 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 5.67||4.05||4.19|
|Cards||2.05 / 1.83||2.05||2.05|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.00||1.67||2.25|
|Fouls||12.71 / 11.00||13.05||12.38|
|Shots||9.15 / 11.33||10.10||8.15|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 5.00||4.05||3.65|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||68 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||14 %||32 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||18 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.02 / 1.50||1.95||2.09|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.83||1.32||1.05|
|Conceded||0.84 / 0.67||0.64||1.05|
|BTTS %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||77 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||50 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||68 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.83||4.45||4.45|
|Cards||2.36 / 3.67||2.18||2.55|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|Fouls||14.80 / 11.20||15.36||14.23|
|Shots||9.09 / 12.67||9.09||9.09|
|Shots on Target||4.32 / 4.50||4.59||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Zaragoza vs Leganés Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.95|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|