- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Real Zaragoza will welcome FC Cartagena to Estadio de la Romareda for a matchday 3 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 1st April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Real Zaragoza has won 0 matches, and FC Cartagena failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Real Zaragoza's latest fixture against Real Valladolid ended in an away 2-0 loss. Los Maños dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
FC Cartagena's previous game in the competition versus SD Huesca ended in an away 2-0 loss. Aladroques had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Leones plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.67 points at home. Although Real Zaragoza is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
FC Cartagena has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Albinegros wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. FC Cartagena failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Los Maños is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Efesé is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Los Maños.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Real Zaragoza wins on average 0.67 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for FC Cartagena. My prediction is Real Zaragoza to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Real Zaragoza's home and FC Cartagena's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Real Zaragoza's home and FC Cartagena's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Real Zaragoza vs FC Cartagena Betting Tips
Real Zaragoza vs FC Cartagena Head to Head
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and FC Cartagena in most recent 2 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
Real Zaragoza vs FC Cartagena Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Real Zaragoza and FC Cartagena across current season. Calculated from Real Zaragoza's Home stats and FC Cartagena's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, Real Zaragoza has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Zaragoza has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Real Zaragoza has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Real Zaragoza recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Real Zaragoza has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Zaragoza, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Real Zaragoza has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FC Cartagena has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. FC Cartagena has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FC Cartagena recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for FC Cartagena has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for FC Cartagena this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.67 / 1.67||1.00||2.33|
|Scored||0.67 / 0.67||0.33||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.67||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||57% / 56%||55 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 5.17||4.33||6.00|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.67||2.33||3.00|
|Offsides||2.83 / 2.83||3.67||2.00|
|Fouls||12.33 / 11.50||15.33||9.33|
|Shots||16.83 / 15.83||16.33||17.33|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 6.00||7.00||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.17||2.67||1.67|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.33||0.33|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.33||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||57 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.00||5.67||2.33|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.50||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.50||4.00||1.33|
|Fouls||12.83 / 12.17||10.00||15.67|
|Shots||11.17 / 9.67||14.33||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.50||5.67||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Real Zaragoza vs FC Cartagena Odds
|HT 1||2.95||HT X||1.85||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.48|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.39|