- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Red Star will welcome Bastia-Borgo to for a matchday 33 fixture in France National. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in a Bastia-Borgo 3-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Red Star has won 1 match, and Bastia-Borgo triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Red Star's last game in the France National against Bastia-Borgo at home ended in a 2-1 win. Red Star had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Red Star played much better in the first half and scored in the 66th and 81st minute.
Bastia-Borgo's previous game in the competition versus Laval ended in an away 2-1 loss. Bastia-Borgo didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Bastia-Borgo was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Red Star is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Red Star's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 59% of home games.
Bastia-Borgo has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bastia-Borgo wins 0.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bastia-Borgo kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Betting Tips
Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Head to Head
Average stats between Red Star and Bastia-Borgo in most recent 2 outings in the France National.
Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Red Star and Bastia-Borgo across current season. Calculated from Red Star's Home stats and Bastia-Borgo's Away stats.
France National Form
- Coming into this game, Red Star has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Red Star has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Red Star has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Red Star has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Red Star will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bastia-Borgo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Red Star recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Red Star has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Red Star this season.
- Coming into this game, Bastia-Borgo has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bastia-Borgo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bastia-Borgo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bastia-Borgo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Bastia-Borgo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bastia-Borgo will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||41 %||24 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||41 %||41 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||18 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.67||1.71||2.53|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.00||1.29|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.33||0.71||1.24|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||29 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||6 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||59 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||59 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||35 %||41 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 4.60||3.75||4.46|
|Cards||1.67 / 0.00||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.93 / 10.80||10.38||11.62|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.80||4.81||6.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||53 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||18 %||59 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 4.00||2.41||2.65|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.33||1.35||0.82|
|Conceded||1.44 / 2.67||1.06||1.82|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||59 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||12 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||76 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||35 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.95 / 0.00||3.80||2.64|
|Cards||0.33 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||5.00 / 0.00||5.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||17.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.21 / 5.50||10.40||8.79|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 1.50||4.20||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.65||Under 9.5 Corners||1.26|