- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
RCD Espanyol will welcome CD Tenerife to RCDE Stadium for a matchday 41 fixture in Spain Segunda División. The last meeting on 25th October 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. RCD Espanyol has won 2 matches, and CD Tenerife triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
RCD Espanyol's latest fixture against SD Ponferradina ended in an away 4-1 win. Blanquiblaus was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. RCD Espanyol scored in both halves in the 1st, 8th, 54th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Mágico is more dominant at home. They have fifteen wins out of 21 games on home soil. Periquitos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CD Tenerife wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CD Tenerife kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Blanquiblaus is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Blanquiazules is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Blanquiblaus.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. RCD Espanyol wins on average 2.29 points per home game, compared to 0.86 points per away game for CD Tenerife. My prediction is RCD Espanyol to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of RCD Espanyol's home and CD Tenerife's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
RCD Espanyol vs CD Tenerife Betting Tips
RCD Espanyol vs CD Tenerife Head to Head
Average stats between RCD Espanyol and CD Tenerife in most recent 5 outings in the Spain Segunda División.
RCD Espanyol vs CD Tenerife Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RCD Espanyol and CD Tenerife across current season. Calculated from RCD Espanyol's Home stats and CD Tenerife's Away stats.
Spain Segunda División Form
- Coming into this game, RCD Espanyol has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. RCD Espanyol has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for RCD Espanyol recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for RCD Espanyol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/42 games for RCD Espanyol this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Tenerife has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. CD Tenerife has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CD Tenerife has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- CD Tenerife has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Tenerife recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Tenerife has fired blanks in 17 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for CD Tenerife has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/42 games for CD Tenerife this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||71 %||43 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||14 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||14 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.17||2.52||2.19|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.33||1.95||1.43|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||0.57||0.76|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||14 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||90 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 33%||62 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 33%||86 %||43 %|
|Possession %||55% / 60%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 5.17||5.43||5.43|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.33||2.19||1.81|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.00||1.67||1.71|
|Fouls||12.55 / 12.33||12.86||12.24|
|Shots||11.45 / 12.00||12.52||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.17||5.86||4.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||43 %||19 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||52 %|
|AVG Goals||1.71 / 1.83||1.81||1.62|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.33||1.14||0.57|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.50||0.67||1.05|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|BTTS Win||2% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||10 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||76 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 67%||48 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||57 %||24 %|
|Possession %||48% / 41%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 2.67||3.57||5.29|
|Cards||3.17 / 3.50||3.43||2.90|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||1.85||2.14|
|Fouls||16.60 / 19.00||17.19||16.00|
|Shots||9.86 / 6.67||10.62||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.02 / 3.33||4.57||3.48|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RCD Espanyol vs CD Tenerife Odds
|HT 1||2.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|