- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
RSB Berkane will welcome Rapide Oued Zem to Stade Municipal de Berkane for a matchday 18 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a RSB Berkane 3-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. RSB Berkane has won 2 matches, and Rapide Oued Zem triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
RSB Berkane's latest fixture against Maghreb Fès ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from RSB Berkane. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Rapide Oued Zem's previous game in the competition versus Mouloudia Oujda ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
So far, RSB Berkane plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.45 points per away game on average compared to 1.27 points at home. Although RSB Berkane is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Rapide Oued Zem has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rapide Oued Zem wins 0.91 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. RSB Berkane is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Rapide Oued Zem failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against RSB Berkane.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. RSB Berkane wins on average 1.27 points per home game, compared to 0.91 points per away game for Rapide Oued Zem. My prediction is RSB Berkane to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of RSB Berkane's home and Rapide Oued Zem's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 63% of RSB Berkane's home and Rapide Oued Zem's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
RSB Berkane vs Rapide Oued Zem Betting Tips
RSB Berkane vs Rapide Oued Zem Head to Head
Average stats between RSB Berkane and Rapide Oued Zem in most recent 7 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
RSB Berkane vs Rapide Oued Zem Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RSB Berkane and Rapide Oued Zem across current season. Calculated from RSB Berkane's Home stats and Rapide Oued Zem's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, RSB Berkane has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. RSB Berkane has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from RSB Berkane at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- RSB Berkane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rapide Oued Zem, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for RSB Berkane recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for RSB Berkane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/22 games for RSB Berkane this season.
- Coming into this game, Rapide Oued Zem has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rapide Oued Zem has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Rapide Oued Zem away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Rapide Oued Zem ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rapide Oued Zem has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Rapide Oued Zem, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving Rapide Oued Zem has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||27 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||45 %||9 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||27 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 1.67||2.09||2.18|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||1.18||0.91|
|Conceded||1.09 / 0.50||0.91||1.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||64 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||82 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||27 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||55 %||36 %|
|Possession %||56% / 50%||54 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 6.67||6.45||4.70|
|Cards||2.55 / 2.00||2.64||2.44|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.50||9.00||10.67|
|Shots||9.05 / 6.17||8.82||9.33|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 3.83||3.64||3.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||27 %||64 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||45 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 3.17||2.45||1.91|
|Scored||0.91 / 1.50||1.00||0.82|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.67||1.45||1.09|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||55 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||18 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||55 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||2.33 / 2.67||2.73||1.90|
|Cards||2.70 / 3.50||1.90||3.50|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.00||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||10.13 / 9.00||10.83||8.00|
|Shots||6.60 / 4.00||7.70||5.50|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 2.83||3.90||3.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RSB Berkane vs Rapide Oued Zem Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.46||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|