- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Club Always Ready vs Blooming
- 23:30 Oriente Petrolero vs San José Bulgaria Second League
- 16:00 Yantra 2019 vs Marek
- 17:00 Sozopol vs Ludogorets II Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:00 Wadi Degla vs Al Ahly Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 FH vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs KR Latvia Virsliga
- 16:00 BFC Daugavpils vs Rīgas FS
RSB Berkane will welcome Wydad Casablanca to Stade Municipal de Berkane for a matchday 23 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in a Wydad Casablanca 4-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. RSB Berkane has won 5 matches, and Wydad Casablanca triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
RSB Berkane's latest fixture against Chabab Mohammedia ended in an away 2-0 loss. RSB Berkane dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Since the start of the season, RSB Berkane is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although RSB Berkane is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Wydad Casablanca has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wydad Casablanca wins 2.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is RSB Berkane or Draw.
RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Betting Tips
RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Head to Head
Average stats between RSB Berkane and Wydad Casablanca in most recent 15 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RSB Berkane and Wydad Casablanca across current season. Calculated from RSB Berkane's Home stats and Wydad Casablanca's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, RSB Berkane has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RSB Berkane has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RSB Berkane is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Wydad Casablanca's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop RSB Berkane from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- RSB Berkane has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving RSB Berkane has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wydad Casablanca get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for RSB Berkane, both home and away.
- RSB Berkane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wydad Casablanca, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for RSB Berkane, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving RSB Berkane has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RSB Berkane will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wydad Casablanca has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wydad Casablanca has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Wydad Casablanca away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Wydad Casablanca when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can RSB Berkane stop this run?
- Wydad Casablanca has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Wydad Casablanca ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Wydad Casablanca has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Wydad Casablanca will be looking to keep up the momentum today against RSB Berkane, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wydad Casablanca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Wydad Casablanca this season.
- It's likely that Wydad Casablanca will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||33 %||7 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||27 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 1.67||2.27||2.60|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.17||1.33||1.13|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.50||0.93||1.47|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||21 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||55% / 50%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.31 / 6.67||5.93||4.64|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.00||2.67||2.38|
|Offsides||0.75 / 1.00||1.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.83 / 9.50||9.00||10.67|
|Shots||9.50 / 6.17||9.00||10.08|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.83||3.80||4.23|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 67%||73 %||60 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||10% / 33%||7 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.00||3.20||2.40|
|Scored||1.93 / 1.50||2.33||1.53|
|Conceded||0.87 / 0.50||0.87||0.87|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||54 %||20 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||93 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||53% / 67%||53 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||73 %||67 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||53 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.76 / 3.83||5.57||4.00|
|Cards||1.89 / 1.60||1.62||2.14|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.80||2.50||0.75|
|Fouls||13.14 / 12.60||13.00||13.25|
|Shots||10.43 / 6.33||12.14||8.71|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.33||5.93||4.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Odds
|HT 1||3.06||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|