Riga will welcome Noah Jūrmala to Stadions Skonto for a matchday 16 fixture in Latvia Virsliga. The last meeting on 13th June 2021 ended in a Riga 1-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Riga has won 2 matches, and Noah Jūrmala failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Riga's last game in the Latvia Virsliga against Metta - LU at home ended in a 3-0 win. Zilibaltie had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Riga was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 33rd, 44th and 85th minute.
Noah Jūrmala's recent game against Liepāja ended in a home 0-5 loss. Noah Jūrmala's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Riga is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 9 games on home soil. Zilibaltie's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Noah Jūrmala has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Noah Jūrmala has collected 0.33 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Noah Jūrmala kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Riga is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Noah Jūrmala failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Riga. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost six consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Riga wins on average 2.67 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Noah Jūrmala. My prediction is Riga to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.36 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Riga's home and Noah Jūrmala's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Betting Tips
Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Head to Head
Average stats between Riga and Noah Jūrmala in most recent 2 outings in the Latvia Virsliga.
Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Riga and Noah Jūrmala across current season. Calculated from Riga's Home stats and Noah Jūrmala's Away stats.
Latvia Virsliga Form
- Coming into this game, Riga has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Riga has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Riga is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Noah Jūrmala's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Riga from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Riga has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Riga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Noah Jūrmala, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Riga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Riga this season.
- Coming into this game, Noah Jūrmala has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Noah Jūrmala has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving Noah Jūrmala has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Riga get in on the action today? There has been a total of 21 goals in the last 5 games for Noah Jūrmala, both home and away.
- Can Noah Jūrmala turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Noah Jūrmala recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Noah Jūrmala has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 69% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Noah Jūrmala has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/16 games for Noah Jūrmala this season.
- Noah Jūrmala will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.5 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||89 %||44 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||11 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.50||3.33||3.00|
|Scored||2.22 / 1.83||2.56||1.89|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.67||0.78||1.11|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||44 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||44 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 60%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 67%||89 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||58% / 60%||61 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.61 / 6.80||8.33||4.89|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.00||2.56||2.44|
|Offsides||2.67 / 1.33||2.89||2.44|
|Fouls||15.28 / 11.00||13.44||17.11|
|Shots||11.44 / 13.80||10.89||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 7.20||5.78||5.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||94% / 0%||100 %||89 %|
|AVG Goals||4.25 / 0.00||4.43||4.11|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.00||0.14||0.78|
|Conceded||3.75 / 0.00||4.29||3.33|
|BTTS %||31% / 0%||14 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||31% / 100%||14 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Possession %||36% / 0%||41 %||34 %|
|Corners||1.46 / 0.00||1.20||1.63|
|Cards||2.23 / 0.00||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||2.08 / 0.00||2.00||2.13|
|Fouls||10.62 / 0.00||10.20||10.88|
|Shots||5.23 / 0.00||8.40||3.25|
|Shots on Target||2.38 / 0.00||3.60||1.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||0.00||Under 2.5||0.00|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|