- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
RKC Waalwijk will welcome Go Ahead Eagles to Mandemakers Stadion for a matchday 8 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 28th May 2019 ended in a RKC Waalwijk 5-4 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. RKC Waalwijk has won 5 matches, and Go Ahead Eagles triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.23 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
RKC Waalwijk's latest fixture against Heracles ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from RKC Waalwijk. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Go Ahead Eagles's previous game in the competition versus AZ ended in an away 5-0 loss. Go Ahead Eagles didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, RKC Waalwijk is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although RKC Waalwijk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Go Ahead Eagles has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Go Ahead Eagles wins 0.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Go Ahead Eagles kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Go Ahead Eagles.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. RKC Waalwijk failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Go Ahead Eagles conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of RKC Waalwijk's home and Go Ahead Eagles's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
RKC Waalwijk vs Go Ahead Eagles Betting Tips
RKC Waalwijk vs Go Ahead Eagles Head to Head
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Go Ahead Eagles in most recent 13 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
RKC Waalwijk vs Go Ahead Eagles Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Go Ahead Eagles across current season. Calculated from RKC Waalwijk's Home stats and Go Ahead Eagles's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, RKC Waalwijk has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RKC Waalwijk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RKC Waalwijk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Can RKC Waalwijk turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for RKC Waalwijk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving RKC Waalwijk has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Go Ahead Eagles has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Go Ahead Eagles has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Go Ahead Eagles has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Go Ahead Eagles has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Go Ahead Eagles this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||2.25||3.60|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.60|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.67||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Possession %||44% / 47%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.17||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||1.25||0.80|
|Fouls||11.67 / 12.33||15.00||9.00|
|Shots||11.33 / 9.67||11.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||3.78 / 3.67||4.50||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 83%||60 %||0 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||56% / 17%||40 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 2.50||2.60||4.00|
|Scored||1.22 / 2.00||1.60||0.75|
|Conceded||2.00 / 0.50||1.00||3.25|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 67%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 83%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.89 / 4.67||4.20||3.50|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.67||1.40||2.25|
|Offsides||1.56 / 3.33||1.40||1.75|
|Fouls||8.22 / 12.50||6.80||10.00|
|Shots||13.11 / 9.33||14.40||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.44 / 5.17||5.80||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RKC Waalwijk vs Go Ahead Eagles Odds
|HT 1||2.71||HT X||2.33||HT 2||3.68|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.55||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|