On 17th January 2021, RKC Waalwijk and Willem II go head to head in the Netherlands Eredivisie at the Mandemakers Stadion (Waalwijk). The last meeting on 26th October 2019 ended with the following result: Willem II 2 - 1 RKC Waalwijk.
Both sides have met 4 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 4 previous encounters, RKC Waalwijk have won 0 matches, Willem II triumphed in 3, while 1 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between RKC Waalwijk and Willem II average 1.75 goals while BTTS lands 25% of the time.
So far this season in the Netherlands Eredivisie, RKC Waalwijk have averaged 0.7 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Willem II average 0.3 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
RKC Waalwijk Form
- Coming into this game, RKC Waalwijk has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RKC Waalwijk has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for RKC Waalwijk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can RKC Waalwijk turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for RKC Waalwijk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- RKC Waalwijk has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for RKC Waalwijk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving RKC Waalwijk has seen BTTS landing.
Willem II Form
- Coming into this game, Willem II has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Willem II has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Willem II when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can RKC Waalwijk stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Willem II ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Willem II turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Willem II has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Willem II has seen a total of 13/19 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 68% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Willem II will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Head to Head
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Willem II in most recent 4 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Statistics
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Willem II across current season.
* Calculated from RKC Waalwijk's Home stats and Willem II's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie League Table
|17||ADO Den Haag||23||14||0||2|
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.