- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
RKC Waalwijk will welcome Willem II to Mandemakers Stadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 23rd April 2021 ended in a Willem II 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. RKC Waalwijk has won 0 matches, and Willem II triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
RKC Waalwijk's latest fixture against Utrecht ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. RKC Waalwijk played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 20th and 45th minute.
Willem II's recent game against Groningen ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Tricolores didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Willem II put the pressure early on and scored in the 5th and 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, RKC Waalwijk is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although RKC Waalwijk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Willem II has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Willem II wins 1.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Willem II.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. RKC Waalwijk has scored in 100% of home games. Willem II is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Betting Tips
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Head to Head
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Willem II in most recent 6 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between RKC Waalwijk and Willem II across current season. Calculated from RKC Waalwijk's Home stats and Willem II's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, RKC Waalwijk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RKC Waalwijk has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RKC Waalwijk will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving RKC Waalwijk has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Willem II get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for RKC Waalwijk, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for RKC Waalwijk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving RKC Waalwijk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that RKC Waalwijk will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Willem II has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Willem II has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Willem II has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Willem II as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Willem II has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Willem II will be looking to keep up the momentum today against RKC Waalwijk, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Willem II recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Willem II has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Willem II has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for Willem II this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||25 %||60 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||2.25||3.60|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.60|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.67||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 3.50||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.33||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||1.25||0.80|
|Fouls||11.67 / 12.00||15.00||9.00|
|Shots||11.33 / 9.83||11.75||11.00|
|Shots on Target||3.78 / 3.50||4.50||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.67||2.75||2.60|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.50||1.25||1.60|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.17||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|Possession %||41% / 43%||40 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 3.17||4.25||3.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||1.75||2.20|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||9.11 / 9.33||9.00||9.20|
|Shots||9.44 / 8.50||7.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.22 / 4.50||4.00||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|