- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Radomiak Radom will welcome Sandecja Nowy Sącz to Stadion MOSiR ul. Narutowicza for a matchday 30 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Radomiak Radom has won 2 matches, and Sandecja Nowy Sącz failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Radomiak Radom's last game in the Poland 1. Liga against Nieciecza at home ended in a 0-1 loss. Radomiak Radom had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Sandecja Nowy Sącz's recent game against Korona Kielce ended in a home 2-1 win. Biało-Czarni dominated the game and deserved the win. Sandecja Nowy Sącz had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Radomiak Radom is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Radomiak Radom is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 65% home clean sheets.
Sandecja Nowy Sącz has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sączersi wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandecja Nowy Sącz kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Radomiak Radom is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Biało-Czarni failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Radomiak Radom.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Radomiak Radom wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Sandecja Nowy Sącz. My prediction is Radomiak Radom to win.
Radomiak Radom vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Betting Tips
Radomiak Radom vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Head to Head
Average stats between Radomiak Radom and Sandecja Nowy Sącz in most recent 3 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Radomiak Radom vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Radomiak Radom and Sandecja Nowy Sącz across current season. Calculated from Radomiak Radom's Home stats and Sandecja Nowy Sącz's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Radomiak Radom has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Radomiak Radom has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Radomiak Radom is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Sandecja Nowy Sącz's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Radomiak Radom from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Radomiak Radom as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Radomiak Radom has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 20 occasions.
- Radomiak Radom is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sandecja Nowy Sącz, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Radomiak Radom has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/34 games for Radomiak Radom this season.
- It's likely that Radomiak Radom will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sandecja Nowy Sącz has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sandecja Nowy Sącz has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 19 games for Sandecja Nowy Sącz ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sandecja Nowy Sącz recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sandecja Nowy Sącz, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (56% of all matches) involving Sandecja Nowy Sącz has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 50%||65 %||53 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.17||2.12||1.94|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||1.59||1.29|
|Conceded||0.59 / 0.17||0.53||0.65|
|BTTS %||32% / 17%||24 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||76 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 83%||65 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||59 %||71 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 4.83||6.06||6.18|
|Cards||2.35 / 2.00||1.94||2.76|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.50||1.53||1.33|
|Fouls||14.83 / 13.50||15.07||14.60|
|Shots||12.32 / 9.17||13.00||11.65|
|Shots on Target||5.53 / 5.00||5.71||5.35|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||47 %||24 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||24 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 1.67||2.76||2.65|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.33||1.47||1.00|
|Conceded||1.47 / 0.33||1.29||1.65|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||76 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||35 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||41 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||88 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 67%||18 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||59 %||41 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||56 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 4.83||6.19||5.35|
|Cards||2.59 / 2.17||2.47||2.71|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.50||1.90||1.50|
|Fouls||18.13 / 24.00||19.30||17.29|
|Shots||10.94 / 10.33||11.00||10.88|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 5.17||5.00||4.41|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Radomiak Radom vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Odds
|HT 1||2.36||HT X||2.15||HT 2||5.35|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.51|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.94||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|