- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Rodez will welcome Sochaux to Stade Paul Lignon for a matchday 12 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Rodez has won 0 matches, and Sochaux triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Rodez's latest fixture against Guingamp ended in an away 2-1 loss. Rodez dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Rodez set the tone early and scored in the 9 minute.
Sochaux's recent game against Niort ended in a home 1-0 win. Les Lionceaux dominated the game and deserved the win. Sochaux deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 83rd minute.
So far, Rodez plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.44 points per away game on average compared to 1.29 points at home. Rodez's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Sochaux has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. Sochaux don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.75 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Rodez or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Rodez's home and Sochaux's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Rodez's home and Sochaux's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Rodez vs Sochaux Betting Tips
Rodez vs Sochaux Head to Head
Average stats between Rodez and Sochaux in most recent 4 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Rodez vs Sochaux Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rodez and Sochaux across current season. Calculated from Rodez's Home stats and Sochaux's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Rodez has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rodez has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rodez recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Rodez has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rodez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Rodez this season.
- Coming into this game, Sochaux has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sochaux has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Sochaux as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sochaux has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Sochaux will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rodez, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sochaux recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sochaux has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sochaux has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/11 games for Sochaux this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||29 %||44 %|
|Draw %||25% / 67%||43 %||11 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||29 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.00||1.86||2.33|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.00||1.22|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.86||1.11|
|BTTS %||31% / 67%||29 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.83||4.71||4.44|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.80||1.86||1.78|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.20||1.57||1.67|
|Fouls||12.56 / 15.00||11.86||13.11|
|Shots||10.44 / 8.83||10.43||10.44|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.00||5.57||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 1.83||1.25||2.13|
|Scored||0.94 / 1.17||0.75||1.13|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||13 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||0 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||62 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 49%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 3.83||5.00||4.50|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.67||1.63||2.63|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.50||2.00||2.25|
|Fouls||12.56 / 12.17||11.63||13.50|
|Shots||10.25 / 9.50||10.13||10.38|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.50||5.13||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rodez vs Sochaux Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||3.50|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.30|