- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Rosenborg will welcome Mjøndalen to Lerkendal Stadion for a matchday 20 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 15th August 2021 ended in a Rosenborg 2-1 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Rosenborg has won 6 matches, and Mjøndalen triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Rosenborg's latest fixture against Sarpsborg 08 ended in an away 3-1 win. Troillan was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Rosenborg scored in both halves in the 22nd, 33rd and 56th minute.
Mjøndalen's recent game against Sandefjord ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Mjøndalen deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Rosenborg is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Troillongan's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Mjøndalen has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mjøndalen wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mjøndalen kept a clean sheet in just 9% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Troillan is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Bruntrøyene failed to win in ten consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Troillan. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rosenborg wins on average 2.09 points per home game, compared to 0.64 points per away game for Mjøndalen. My prediction is Rosenborg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.12 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Rosenborg's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen Betting Tips
Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen Head to Head
Average stats between Rosenborg and Mjøndalen in most recent 7 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rosenborg and Mjøndalen across current season. Calculated from Rosenborg's Home stats and Mjøndalen's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Rosenborg has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rosenborg has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rosenborg is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Rosenborg has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Mjøndalen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Rosenborg from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Rosenborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Rosenborg has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mjøndalen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Rosenborg, both home and away.
- Rosenborg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mjøndalen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Rosenborg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Rosenborg has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rosenborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Mjøndalen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Mjøndalen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Mjøndalen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (74% of all matches) involving Mjøndalen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||64 %||36 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||3.36 / 3.50||3.73||3.00|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.00||2.55||1.55|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.50||1.18||1.45|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||55 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 50%||36 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 67%||64 %||45 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||82 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||36 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||56 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.36 / 4.33||6.27||4.45|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.67||1.27||2.45|
|Offsides||1.36 / 1.00||1.45||1.27|
|Fouls||10.41 / 10.50||9.64||11.18|
|Shots||13.86 / 11.67||15.82||11.91|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.50||6.36||4.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||45 %||36 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||45 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.67||2.55||3.09|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.67||1.18||0.91|
|Conceded||1.77 / 3.00||1.36||2.18|
|BTTS %||73% / 67%||82 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||45 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||91 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||44% / 43%||47 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 3.67||4.82||2.36|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.67||1.45||1.64|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.50||1.73||1.91|
|Fouls||10.68 / 10.00||10.27||11.09|
|Shots||11.68 / 12.83||13.91||9.45|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.17||5.73||3.73|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.56||Under 9.5 Corners||2.36|