- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Rosenborg will welcome Molde to Lerkendal Stadion for a matchday 4 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Rosenborg 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Rosenborg has won 12 matches, and Molde triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.59 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Rosenborg's last game in the Norway Eliteserien against Brann at home ended in a 3-2 win. Troillongan had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Rosenborg outplayed Brann in the second half and scored in the 11st, 84th and 90+1 minute.
Molde's recent game against Brann ended in a home 4-0 win. Although MFK didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Molde had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 38th, 42nd and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Rosenborg is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Rosenborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Molde has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. Molde don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Molde kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Molde.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 5.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of Rosenborg's home and Molde's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Rosenborg has scored in 100% of home games. Molde is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rosenborg vs Molde Betting Tips
Rosenborg vs Molde Head to Head
Average stats between Rosenborg and Molde in most recent 22 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Rosenborg vs Molde Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rosenborg and Molde across current season. Calculated from Rosenborg's Home stats and Molde's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Rosenborg has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Rosenborg has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rosenborg will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Rosenborg has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Rosenborg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Rosenborg will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Molde, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Rosenborg has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Rosenborg has seen a total of 6/7 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 86% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Rosenborg will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Molde has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Molde has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Molde has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Molde has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Molde will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rosenborg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Molde, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Molde has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.29 / 4.67||5.25||3.00|
|Scored||2.71 / 3.00||3.50||1.67|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.67||1.75||1.33|
|BTTS %||86% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||60 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.71 / 6.17||6.75||4.33|
|Cards||1.86 / 1.50||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.83||1.75||1.33|
|Fouls||11.57 / 10.00||10.00||13.67|
|Shots||14.71 / 14.50||17.75||10.67|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.67||7.50||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.71 / 4.00||3.67||3.75|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.50||2.67||2.25|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.57 / 6.33||8.67||5.00|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.33||1.33||1.25|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.83||1.33||2.25|
|Fouls||10.43 / 10.33||8.33||12.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 11.50||16.67||8.50|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.33||9.00||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rosenborg vs Molde Odds
|HT 1||2.70||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.52||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|