Rosenborg will welcome Brann to Lerkendal Stadion for a matchday 14 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 24th November 2020 ended in a Brann 3-2 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Rosenborg has won 12 matches, and Brann triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.65 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Rosenborg's latest fixture against FK Bodo - Glimt ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Rosenborg scored in both halves in the 23rd and 88th minute.
Brann's previous game in the competition versus Molde ended in an away 4-0 loss. Bergens Stolthet didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Rosenborg is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Rosenborg is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Brann has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brann wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brann kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Troillan is currently unbeaten at home in one games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Rødtrøyene haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.40 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Rosenborg wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Brann. My prediction is Rosenborg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of Rosenborg's home and Brann's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Rosenborg failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Brann conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 25% of Rosenborg's home and Brann's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Rosenborg vs Brann Betting Tips
Rosenborg vs Brann Head to Head
Average stats between Rosenborg and Brann in most recent 20 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Rosenborg vs Brann Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Rosenborg and Brann across current season. Calculated from Rosenborg's Home stats and Brann's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Rosenborg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rosenborg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Rosenborg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Rosenborg has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brann has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brann has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brann recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brann has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brann has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Brann this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||4.13 / 4.33||5.25||3.00|
|Scored||2.50 / 2.33||3.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.75||1.50|
|BTTS %||88% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||60 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.13 / 5.67||6.75||5.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.75 / 2.17||1.75||1.75|
|Fouls||11.38 / 11.50||10.00||12.75|
|Shots||14.63 / 13.33||17.75||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.75 / 5.83||7.50||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||75% / 67%||67 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.00||1.33||0.60|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||1.67||2.40|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||13% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||40 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 6.50||4.67||7.40|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.83||0.67||2.20|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.17||1.33||1.20|
|Fouls||9.00 / 9.00||9.33||8.80|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.17||12.33||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||6.00||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Rosenborg vs Brann Odds
|HT 1||1.78||HT X||2.55||HT 2||6.40|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.52||Under 2.5||2.43|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.36||Under 9.5 Corners||3.00|