- England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Ross County will welcome St. Mirren to Global Energy Stadium for a matchday 2 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in a St. Mirren 1-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Ross County has won 5 matches, and St. Mirren triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Ross County's latest fixture against Kilmarnock ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Ross County scored in both halves in the 5th and 54th minute.
St. Mirren's previous game in the competition versus Motherwell ended in an away 1-0 loss. The Saints didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Ross County is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Ross County is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
St. Mirren has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. St. Mirren has collected 1.32 points on average per away game, compared to 1.06 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St. Mirren kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Mirren.
Ross County vs St. Mirren Betting Tips
Ross County vs St. Mirren Head to Head
Average stats between Ross County and St. Mirren in most recent 16 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Ross County vs St. Mirren Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ross County and St. Mirren across current season. Calculated from Ross County's Home stats and St. Mirren's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Ross County has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ross County has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Mirren's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ross County from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 7 home matches this season.
- Ross County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Ross County ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Ross County has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Ross County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (43% of all matches) involving Ross County has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ross County will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, St. Mirren has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St. Mirren has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Mirren has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving St. Mirren has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Ross County get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for St. Mirren, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for St. Mirren, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (46% of all matches) involving St. Mirren has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||26 %||28 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|Loss %||57% / 50%||53 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.50||2.84||2.44|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.50||1.00||0.78|
|Conceded||1.76 / 2.00||1.84||1.67|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||53 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||16 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||21 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||63 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||16 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||53 %||22 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 4.80||4.11||4.22|
|Cards||2.24 / 3.00||2.37||2.11|
|Offsides||1.56 / 1.40||1.67||1.44|
|Fouls||11.06 / 16.60||11.72||10.35|
|Shots||9.97 / 7.80||10.22||9.72|
|Shots on Target||3.61 / 4.40||4.17||3.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||22 %||37 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||39 %||21 %|
|Loss %||41% / 50%||39 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 3.33||2.11||2.32|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||0.83||1.16|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.67||1.28||1.16|
|BTTS %||46% / 83%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||6 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||17 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||67 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||28 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||33 %||42 %|
|Possession %||47% / 54%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 4.67||4.53||5.33|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.83||2.00||1.63|
|Offsides||1.82 / 2.00||1.80||1.83|
|Fouls||9.10 / 10.80||10.23||8.24|
|Shots||11.71 / 13.33||11.94||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 5.33||4.06||4.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ross County vs St. Mirren Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.45||Away Win Nil||3.55|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.03|