- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Royal Antwerp FC will welcome RSC Anderlecht to Bosuilstadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Royal Antwerp FC has won 2 matches, and RSC Anderlecht triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.18 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Royal Antwerp FC's latest fixture against KRC Genk ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Rooie Honden. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
RSC Anderlecht's recent game against Club Brugge ended in a home 3-3 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. RSC Anderlecht pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+3, 65th and 90+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, Ploeg van't Stad is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although Royal Antwerp FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
RSC Anderlecht has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RSC Anderlecht wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RSC Anderlecht kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Royal Antwerp FC or Draw.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Royal Antwerp FC's home and RSC Anderlecht's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Royal Antwerp FC failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while RSC Anderlecht conceded in 10% of away games. On average, both teams score in 68% of Royal Antwerp FC's home and RSC Anderlecht's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Royal Antwerp FC vs RSC Anderlecht Betting Tips
Royal Antwerp FC vs RSC Anderlecht Head to Head
Average stats between Royal Antwerp FC and RSC Anderlecht in most recent 11 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
Royal Antwerp FC vs RSC Anderlecht Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Royal Antwerp FC and RSC Anderlecht across current season. Calculated from Royal Antwerp FC's Home stats and RSC Anderlecht's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, Royal Antwerp FC has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Royal Antwerp FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Royal Antwerp FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Royal Antwerp FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Royal Antwerp FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/40 games for Royal Antwerp FC this season.
- Coming into this game, RSC Anderlecht has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RSC Anderlecht has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can RSC Anderlecht turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for RSC Anderlecht, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (60% of all matches) involving RSC Anderlecht has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 67%||50 %||45 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.33||3.05||3.05|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.00||1.65||1.50|
|Conceded||1.48 / 1.33||1.40||1.55|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||65 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 50%||35 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||25 %||15 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||80 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||55 %||45 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.90 / 6.17||5.60||4.20|
|Cards||2.38 / 3.67||2.15||2.60|
|Offsides||2.26 / 0.67||2.33||2.19|
|Fouls||10.41 / 8.83||9.50||11.27|
|Shots||11.37 / 14.00||12.44||10.40|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 4.17||6.06||5.10|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||45 %||30 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||45 %||40 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.33||2.45||2.80|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.55||1.45|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.33||0.90||1.35|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||55 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||35 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||80 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||55 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 4.83||5.25||4.60|
|Cards||1.70 / 3.00||1.25||2.15|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.67||1.68||1.29|
|Fouls||10.97 / 8.50||10.58||11.54|
|Shots||11.94 / 13.50||12.21||11.65|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.00||5.37||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Royal Antwerp FC vs RSC Anderlecht Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|