- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Widzew Łódź will welcome Odra Opole to Stadion Miejski Widzewa Łódź for a matchday 34 fixture in Poland 1. Liga. The last meeting on 10th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Widzew Łódź has won 0 matches, and Odra Opole failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 0.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Widzew Łódź's latest fixture against Korona Kielce ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Widzew Łódź was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 86 minute.
Odra Opole's recent game against Tychy 71 ended in a home 1-5 loss. Odra Opole's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Odra Opole put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 40th minute.
Since the start of the season, Widzew Łódź is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 17 games on home soil. Drużyna z Charakterem's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Odra Opole has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Odra Opole wins 1.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Odra Opole kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Widzew Łódź or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 22% of Widzew Łódź's home and Odra Opole's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of Widzew Łódź's home and Odra Opole's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Widzew Łódź vs Odra Opole Betting Tips
Widzew Łódź vs Odra Opole Head to Head
Average stats between Widzew Łódź and Odra Opole in most recent 1 outings in the Poland 1. Liga.
Widzew Łódź vs Odra Opole Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Widzew Łódź and Odra Opole across current season. Calculated from Widzew Łódź's Home stats and Odra Opole's Away stats.
Poland 1. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Widzew Łódź has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Widzew Łódź has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Widzew Łódź has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Widzew Łódź will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Odra Opole, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Widzew Łódź recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Widzew Łódź has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Widzew Łódź, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (38% of all matches) involving Widzew Łódź has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Odra Opole has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Odra Opole has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Odra Opole, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Odra Opole has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Odra Opole will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||47 %||18 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||41 %||35 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||12 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||1.94 / 1.83||1.65||2.24|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||1.06||0.71|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.00||0.59||1.53|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||35 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||24 %||6 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||65 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||53 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||47 %||35 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 4.00||5.71||4.88|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||2.94||1.35|
|Offsides||2.25 / 3.00||1.47||2.94|
|Fouls||18.59 / 19.50||18.87||18.35|
|Shots||12.24 / 11.67||12.59||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 4.83||6.47||5.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||47 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||24 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.00||2.00||2.47|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.17||0.94||1.12|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.83||1.06||1.35|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||41 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||6 %||12 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||76 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 0%||47 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 17%||53 %||41 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.76 / 3.33||4.53||3.00|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.00||2.29||1.88|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.60||1.56||1.64|
|Fouls||14.43 / 13.40||14.69||14.14|
|Shots||8.38 / 10.33||8.12||8.65|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 5.00||3.41||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Widzew Łódź vs Odra Opole Odds
|HT 1||2.53||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.34|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.96||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|