- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Sabah will welcome Zira to Bank Respublika Arena for a matchday 28 fixture in Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Sabah has won 4 matches, and Zira triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Sabah's latest fixture against Qabala ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Sabah scored in both halves in the 29th and 59th minute.
Zira's recent game against Sabail FK ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Qartallar didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Zira pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 58th and 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sabah is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Sabah is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Zira has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zira wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zira kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Sabah has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.36 per game. Zira is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sabah wins on average 1.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Zira. My prediction is Zira to win.
Sabah vs Zira Betting Tips
Sabah vs Zira Head to Head
Average stats between Sabah and Zira in most recent 10 outings in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası.
Sabah vs Zira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sabah and Zira across current season. Calculated from Sabah's Home stats and Zira's Away stats.
Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası Form
- Coming into this game, Sabah has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sabah has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sabah has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sabah ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sabah will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Sabah has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sabah, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sabah has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Zira has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zira has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zira has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Zira will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sabah, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zira recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Zira has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/28 games for Zira this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||29 %||21 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.67||2.36||2.36|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.50||1.36||1.36|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 3.80||2.83||3.83|
|Cards||3.14 / 1.83||3.43||2.86|
|Offsides||1.57 / 0.00||1.33||1.75|
|Fouls||13.43 / 8.00||12.67||14.00|
|Shots||10.83 / 10.80||11.00||10.64|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 4.80||4.75||4.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||36 %||21 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||14 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.67||1.57||2.43|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.83||0.93||1.07|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.64||1.36|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||21 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||14 %||21 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||64 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||49% / 33%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 1.33||4.00||3.93|
|Cards||2.57 / 1.50||2.21||2.93|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.00||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||13.43 / 10.50||12.33||14.25|
|Shots||7.50 / 5.00||7.30||7.64|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 3.33||3.80||3.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sabah vs Zira Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|