- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Sabail FK will welcome Qarabağ to Bayıl Arena for a matchday 23 fixture in Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası. The last meeting on 25th February 2021 ended in a Qarabağ 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Sabail FK has won 0 matches, and Qarabağ triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
Sabail FK's latest fixture against Sabah ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Qarabağ's recent game against Sumqayıt ended in a home 4-1 win. Atlılar dominated the game and deserved the win. Qarabağ pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+1, 47th, 71st and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sabail FK is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Sabail FK is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Qarabağ has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Qaçqın klub wins 1.77 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Sabail FK has won just 31% of home games. On average they score 1.08 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Qarabağ won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sabail FK wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Qarabağ. My prediction is Qarabağ to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Sabail FK's home and Qarabağ's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 65% of Sabail FK's home and Qarabağ's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Betting Tips
Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Head to Head
Average stats between Sabail FK and Qarabağ in most recent 14 outings in the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası.
Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sabail FK and Qarabağ across current season. Calculated from Sabail FK's Home stats and Qarabağ's Away stats.
Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası Form
- Coming into this game, Sabail FK has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sabail FK has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sabail FK recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sabail FK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/26 games for Sabail FK this season.
- Coming into this game, Qarabağ has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Qarabağ has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Qarabağ away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Qarabağ when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Sabail FK stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Qarabağ as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Qarabağ ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Qarabağ is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sabail FK, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Qarabağ, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (50% of all matches) involving Qarabağ has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Qarabağ will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 33%||31 %||8 %|
|Draw %||35% / 0%||38 %||31 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||31 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 3.50||2.46||2.15|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.17||1.08||0.54|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.33||1.38||1.62|
|BTTS %||54% / 67%||69 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 50%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||85 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||23 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||46 %||15 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.83 / 4.20||3.83||3.82|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.00||2.15||2.77|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||2.33||1.67|
|Fouls||7.50 / 10.67||8.67||6.33|
|Shots||7.74 / 9.80||7.83||7.64|
|Shots on Target||3.52 / 5.00||3.50||3.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||77 %||38 %|
|Draw %||35% / 67%||8 %||62 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.33||3.62||2.46|
|Scored||2.38 / 1.83||2.85||1.92|
|Conceded||0.65 / 0.50||0.77||0.54|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||54 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||31 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 20%||54 %||15 %|
|Scores %||88% / 67%||100 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||46 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 33%||77 %||46 %|
|Possession %||65% / 68%||66 %||64 %|
|Corners||7.36 / 6.00||7.46||7.25|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.00||1.31||1.46|
|Offsides||3.17 / 3.50||3.33||3.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 9.50||14.67||12.67|
|Shots||17.24 / 19.40||18.08||16.33|
|Shots on Target||8.68 / 8.80||9.77||7.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Odds
|HT 1||9.00||HT X||2.40||HT 2||1.73|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.53||BTTS NO||1.47|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|