- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
St. Johnstone will welcome Hibernian to McDiarmid Park for a matchday 15 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 26th September 2021 ended in a Hibernian 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. St. Johnstone has won 8 matches, and Hibernian triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.19 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
St. Johnstone's last game in the Scotland Premiership against Hibernian at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Saints played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. St. Johnstone scored before halftime in the 40th minute.
Hibernian's previous game in the competition versus Ross County ended in an away 1-0 loss. Hibernian didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
So far, The Sainties plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.14 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although St. Johnstone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Hibernian has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hibernian wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hibernian kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hibernian.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.24 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 47% of St. Johnstone's home and Hibernian's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 54% of St. Johnstone's home and Hibernian's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
St. Johnstone vs Hibernian Betting Tips
St. Johnstone vs Hibernian Head to Head
Average stats between St. Johnstone and Hibernian in most recent 21 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
St. Johnstone vs Hibernian Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St. Johnstone and Hibernian across current season. Calculated from St. Johnstone's Home stats and Hibernian's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, St. Johnstone has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. St. Johnstone has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St. Johnstone has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- St. Johnstone has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Johnstone recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Johnstone has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for St. Johnstone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for St. Johnstone this season.
- Coming into this game, Hibernian has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Hibernian has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hibernian recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Hibernian has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Hibernian this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||13 %||29 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.60 / 1.33||2.25||0.86|
|Scored||0.60 / 0.50||0.88||0.29|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||1.38||0.57|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||63 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||47% / 50%||62 %||29 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||13 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||63 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 35%||45 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 2.20||5.50||3.86|
|Cards||2.80 / 3.50||3.00||2.57|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.40||1.63||1.14|
|Fouls||11.93 / 12.40||11.38||12.57|
|Shots||10.20 / 6.60||10.63||9.71|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 3.00||3.63||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||38 %||29 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 67%||38 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.50||2.43|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.00||1.25||1.14|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.25||1.29|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||75 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||56 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.87 / 5.00||6.88||4.71|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.67||1.50||3.14|
|Offsides||2.13 / 2.80||1.88||2.43|
|Fouls||11.40 / 11.60||10.88||12.00|
|Shots||13.00 / 10.40||13.50||12.43|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 4.20||4.50||5.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St. Johnstone vs Hibernian Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|