- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
St. Johnstone will welcome Rangers to McDiarmid Park for a matchday 5 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 25th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. St. Johnstone has won 1 match, and Rangers triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
St. Johnstone's last game in the Scotland Premiership against Rangers at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Saints played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. St. Johnstone scored in the second half in the 51st minute.
Rangers's recent game against Celtic ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Rangers didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Rangers deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 66th minute.
So far, The Sainties plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 0.33 points at home. Although St. Johnstone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Rangers has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rangers wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rangers kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
St. Johnstone vs Rangers Betting Tips
St. Johnstone vs Rangers Head to Head
Average stats between St. Johnstone and Rangers in most recent 18 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
St. Johnstone vs Rangers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between St. Johnstone and Rangers across current season. Calculated from St. Johnstone's Home stats and Rangers's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, St. Johnstone has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Johnstone has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Johnstone recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Johnstone has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Johnstone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for St. Johnstone this season.
- Coming into this game, Rangers has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rangers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rangers has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Rangers as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Rangers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against St. Johnstone, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Rangers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Rangers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Rangers will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.17 / 1.50||2.00||0.33|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.50||0.67||0.33|
|Conceded||0.67 / 1.00||1.33||0.00|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||0 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 45%||44 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 4.80||7.00||3.67|
|Cards||2.17 / 3.00||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||2.20 / 1.80||2.67||1.50|
|Fouls||13.40 / 11.60||12.33||15.00|
|Shots||12.33 / 10.00||12.33||12.33|
|Shots on Target||3.83 / 4.20||4.00||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.33||2.00||3.33|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.33||1.67||2.00|
|Conceded||0.83 / 1.00||0.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Possession %||63% / 55%||56 %||68 %|
|Corners||7.40 / 6.60||5.50||8.67|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.83||0.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.40||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||9.20 / 11.00||8.50||9.67|
|Shots||16.80 / 16.40||16.50||17.00|
|Shots on Target||6.40 / 6.00||7.00||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
St. Johnstone vs Rangers Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.10|
|Home Win Nil||11.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|