- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sampaio Corrêa will welcome Ponte Preta to Estádio Governador João Castelo for a matchday 3 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 2nd December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Sampaio Corrêa has won 1 match, and Ponte Preta triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.63 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Sampaio Corrêa's latest fixture against CSA ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Ponte Preta's recent game against Vasco da Gama ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Ponte Preta deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sampaio Corrêa is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 2 games on home soil. A Bolívia Querida has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 100% of their home games.
Ponte Preta has picked up 1 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Pioneira wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ponte Preta kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Sampaio Corrêa or Draw.
Sampaio Corrêa vs Ponte Preta Betting Tips
Sampaio Corrêa vs Ponte Preta Head to Head
Average stats between Sampaio Corrêa and Ponte Preta in most recent 8 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Sampaio Corrêa vs Ponte Preta Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sampaio Corrêa and Ponte Preta across current season. Calculated from Sampaio Corrêa's Home stats and Ponte Preta's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Sampaio Corrêa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sampaio Corrêa has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sampaio Corrêa has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Sampaio Corrêa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Sampaio Corrêa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ponte Preta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sampaio Corrêa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sampaio Corrêa has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 75% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sampaio Corrêa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 0/4 games for Sampaio Corrêa this season.
- Coming into this game, Ponte Preta has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ponte Preta has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Ponte Preta turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ponte Preta recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ponte Preta has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ponte Preta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Ponte Preta this season.
- Ponte Preta will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.5 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||0.50 / 1.50||0.50||0.50|
|Scored||0.25 / 0.67||0.50||0.00|
|Conceded||0.25 / 0.83||0.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 54%||56 %||40 %|
|Corners||2.75 / 5.17||4.00||1.50|
|Cards||1.50 / 4.00||1.50||1.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 0.00||15.50||16.50|
|Shots||7.75 / 6.67||8.00||7.50|
|Shots on Target||2.50 / 2.83||2.50||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||75% / 50%||50 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.75 / 2.33||1.50||2.00|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.83||0.50||0.50|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.50||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||53 %||45 %|
|Corners||2.50 / 4.83||2.50||2.50|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.33||2.50||0.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.50 / 12.00||14.50||12.50|
|Shots||7.25 / 10.17||9.50||5.00|
|Shots on Target||2.75 / 3.83||3.50||2.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sampaio Corrêa vs Ponte Preta Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|