- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Samsunspor will welcome Adanaspor to Samsun Yeni 19 Mayıs Stadyumu for a matchday 14 fixture in Turkey 1. Lig. The last meeting on 9th May 2021 ended in a Samsunspor 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Samsunspor has won 4 matches, and Adanaspor triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Samsunspor's latest fixture against Eyüpspor ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Samsunspor scored in both halves in the 28th and 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Samsunspor is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Samsunspor's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
Adanaspor has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Adanaspor wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Adanaspor kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Samsunspor is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seven games.
Toros Kaplanları (Toros Tigers) is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Samsunspor.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Samsunspor wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Adanaspor. My prediction is Samsunspor to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Samsunspor's home and Adanaspor's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Samsunspor's home and Adanaspor's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Samsunspor vs Adanaspor Betting Tips
Samsunspor vs Adanaspor Head to Head
Average stats between Samsunspor and Adanaspor in most recent 10 outings in the Turkey 1. Lig.
Samsunspor vs Adanaspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Samsunspor and Adanaspor across current season. Calculated from Samsunspor's Home stats and Adanaspor's Away stats.
Turkey 1. Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Samsunspor has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Samsunspor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Samsunspor at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Samsunspor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Samsunspor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Samsunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/12 games for Samsunspor this season.
- Coming into this game, Adanaspor has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Adanaspor has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Adanaspor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Adanaspor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Adanaspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Samsunspor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Adanaspor has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Adanaspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Adanaspor this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 83%||57 %||29 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||43 %||14 %|
|Loss %||29% / 17%||0 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.50||2.00||3.43|
|Scored||1.43 / 1.50||1.43||1.43|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.00||0.57||2.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||43 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||57 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|Possession %||52% / 58%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.36 / 8.33||7.00||5.71|
|Cards||2.57 / 2.00||1.57||3.57|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.50||2.57||1.57|
|Fouls||12.50 / 15.17||12.43||12.57|
|Shots||10.79 / 15.50||11.43||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 6.33||4.86||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||43 %||25 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||43 %||13 %|
|Loss %||40% / 67%||14 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.50||2.57||2.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.17||1.43||0.88|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.14||1.38|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||14 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||14 %||25 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||71 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||57 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||71 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.40 / 3.67||3.86||3.00|
|Cards||2.27 / 3.33||2.14||2.38|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.14||1.38|
|Fouls||12.60 / 13.17||13.71||11.63|
|Shots||10.47 / 8.33||10.29||10.63|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 5.33||5.57||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Samsunspor vs Adanaspor Odds
|HT 1||1.95||HT X||2.44||HT 2||5.65|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||1.99|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.53|