- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Samsunspor will welcome Balıkesirspor to Samsun 19 Mayıs Stadyumu for a matchday 29 fixture in Turkey 1. Lig. The last meeting on 15th December 2020 ended in a Samsunspor 3-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Samsunspor has won 4 matches, and Balıkesirspor triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.78 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Samsunspor's last game in the Turkey 1. Lig against Balıkesirspor at home ended in a 1-0 win. Samsunspor had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Samsunspor scored in the second half in the 74th minute.
Balıkesirspor's recent game against Bandırmaspor ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Balkesler didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Balıkesirspor had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th and 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Samsunspor is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 18 games on home soil. Although Samsunspor is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Balıkesirspor has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Balıkesirspor wins 0.94 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Balıkesirspor kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Samsunspor is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Balkesler is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Samsunspor.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Samsunspor wins on average 2.17 points per home game, compared to 0.94 points per away game for Balıkesirspor. My prediction is Samsunspor to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 43% of Samsunspor's home and Balıkesirspor's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Samsunspor vs Balıkesirspor Betting Tips
Samsunspor vs Balıkesirspor Head to Head
Average stats between Samsunspor and Balıkesirspor in most recent 9 outings in the Turkey 1. Lig.
Samsunspor vs Balıkesirspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Samsunspor and Balıkesirspor across current season. Calculated from Samsunspor's Home stats and Balıkesirspor's Away stats.
Turkey 1. Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Samsunspor has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Samsunspor has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Samsunspor has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Balıkesirspor's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Samsunspor from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Samsunspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Balıkesirspor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Samsunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Samsunspor this season.
- Coming into this game, Balıkesirspor has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Balıkesirspor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Balıkesirspor has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Samsunspor get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Balıkesirspor, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Balıkesirspor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Balıkesirspor has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Balıkesirspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/34 games for Balıkesirspor this season.
- Balıkesirspor will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.03 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 83%||67 %||44 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||17 %||44 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||17 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.50||2.94||2.22|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.50||1.94||1.39|
|Conceded||0.92 / 1.00||1.00||0.83|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||83 %||72 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||33 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||61 %||61 %|
|Possession %||56% / 58%||60 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 8.33||6.28||5.06|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.00||2.28||3.06|
|Offsides||2.59 / 1.50||2.71||2.47|
|Fouls||15.68 / 15.17||15.18||16.18|
|Shots||13.92 / 15.50||15.67||12.17|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.33||7.00||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||29 %||24 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 83%||47 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 2.33||2.94||2.24|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.33||1.24||0.82|
|Conceded||1.56 / 2.00||1.71||1.41|
|BTTS %||47% / 33%||53 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||18 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||28 %||24 %|
|Scores %||56% / 33%||65 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||41 %||24 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||49 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.82||3.18|
|Cards||2.38 / 3.00||2.35||2.41|
|Offsides||2.09 / 2.17||1.29||2.94|
|Fouls||14.52 / 14.00||15.82||13.13|
|Shots||8.53 / 8.83||9.18||7.88|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 2.83||3.88||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Samsunspor vs Balıkesirspor Odds
|HT 1||2.03||HT X||2.22||HT 2||6.40|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||2.12||BTTS NO||1.66|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.27||Under 9.5 Corners||1.61|