- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
SJ Earthquakes will welcome Colorado Rapids to PayPal Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 18th July 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-eight times in the most recent seasons. SJ Earthquakes has won 10 matches, and Colorado Rapids triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.11 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Colorado Rapids's previous game in the competition versus Sporting KC ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Colorado Rapids played better before halftime and scored in the 17th minute.
So far, SJ Earthquakes plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although SJ Earthquakes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Colorado Rapids wins 1.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Colorado Rapids.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 60% of SJ Earthquakes's home and Colorado Rapids's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
SJ Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids Betting Tips
SJ Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids Head to Head
Average stats between SJ Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids in most recent 28 outings in the USA MLS.
SJ Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SJ Earthquakes and Colorado Rapids across current season. Calculated from SJ Earthquakes's Home stats and Colorado Rapids's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, SJ Earthquakes has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SJ Earthquakes has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SJ Earthquakes has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for SJ Earthquakes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for SJ Earthquakes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving SJ Earthquakes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SJ Earthquakes will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Colorado Rapids has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Colorado Rapids has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Colorado Rapids away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Colorado Rapids when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can SJ Earthquakes stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Colorado Rapids as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Colorado Rapids is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against SJ Earthquakes, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Colorado Rapids, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (56% of all matches) involving Colorado Rapids has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||25 %||31 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||25 %||46 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||50 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.50||2.92||2.69|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.67||1.33||1.23|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.83||1.58||1.46|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||67 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||25 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||25 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||25 %||15 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||67 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||8 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||50 %||54 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.83||5.33||4.85|
|Cards||2.64 / 1.67||2.75||2.54|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.50||1.00||1.38|
|Fouls||11.64 / 12.17||10.50||12.69|
|Shots||13.56 / 12.00||14.58||12.62|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 4.67||4.83||5.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||42 %||25 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||8 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 3.00||2.58||2.33|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.67||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.92||1.08|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||25 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||8 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||17 %||25 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||92 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||33 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||58 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.79 / 5.20||5.42||4.17|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.33||2.33||2.08|
|Offsides||1.63 / 0.80||1.25||2.00|
|Fouls||12.67 / 12.20||12.33||13.00|
|Shots||14.29 / 14.80||15.00||13.58|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.40||5.75||4.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SJ Earthquakes vs Colorado Rapids Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.08|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|