- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
SJ Earthquakes will welcome Real Salt Lake to PayPal Park for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a SJ Earthquakes 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. SJ Earthquakes has won 11 matches, and Real Salt Lake triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.59 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Real Salt Lake's previous game in the competition versus Los Angeles FC ended in an away 3-2 loss. Royals didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Real Salt Lake was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 28th and 48th minute.
So far, SJ Earthquakes plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although SJ Earthquakes is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 8% home clean sheets.
Real Salt Lake has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. La Realeza wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Real Salt Lake kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Real Salt Lake.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. SJ Earthquakes failed to keep a clean sheet in 8% of home games, while Real Salt Lake conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 69% of SJ Earthquakes's home and Real Salt Lake's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
SJ Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Betting Tips
SJ Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Head to Head
Average stats between SJ Earthquakes and Real Salt Lake in most recent 27 outings in the USA MLS.
SJ Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between SJ Earthquakes and Real Salt Lake across current season. Calculated from SJ Earthquakes's Home stats and Real Salt Lake's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, SJ Earthquakes has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. SJ Earthquakes has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- SJ Earthquakes has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for SJ Earthquakes ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for SJ Earthquakes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving SJ Earthquakes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that SJ Earthquakes will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Real Salt Lake has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Real Salt Lake has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Real Salt Lake when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can SJ Earthquakes stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Real Salt Lake, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (69% of all matches) involving Real Salt Lake has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Salt Lake will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||25 %||31 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||25 %||46 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||50 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.50||2.92||2.69|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.67||1.33||1.23|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.83||1.58||1.46|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||67 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||25 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||25 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||25 %||15 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||67 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||8 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||50 %||54 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.83||5.33||4.85|
|Cards||2.64 / 1.67||2.75||2.54|
|Offsides||1.20 / 0.50||1.00||1.38|
|Fouls||11.64 / 12.17||10.50||12.69|
|Shots||13.56 / 12.00||14.58||12.62|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 4.67||4.83||5.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||54 %||25 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|Loss %||36% / 67%||15 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 2.17||2.54||3.58|
|Scored||1.64 / 0.67||1.62||1.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.50||0.92||1.92|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||62 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||8 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 0%||38 %||42 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||85 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||31 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||69 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||51 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 4.83||5.69||4.92|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.17||1.92||3.33|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.00||1.23||1.00|
|Fouls||10.40 / 13.83||9.31||11.58|
|Shots||13.92 / 14.00||14.46||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 3.67||6.08||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
SJ Earthquakes vs Real Salt Lake Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.06|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.58||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|