- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Sandefjord will welcome Mjøndalen to Release Arena for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 13th September 2020 ended in a Sandefjord 2-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Sandefjord has won 8 matches, and Mjøndalen triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
So far, Sandefjord plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.00 points at home. Although Sandefjord is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the previous four league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Mjøndalen has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Mjøndalen.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 0% of Sandefjord's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandefjord vs Mjøndalen Betting Tips
Sandefjord vs Mjøndalen Head to Head
Average stats between Sandefjord and Mjøndalen in most recent 14 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Sandefjord vs Mjøndalen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandefjord and Mjøndalen across current season. Calculated from Sandefjord's Home stats and Mjøndalen's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Sandefjord has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandefjord has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Sandefjord has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mjøndalen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Sandefjord, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandefjord, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Sandefjord has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandefjord will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Mjøndalen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sandefjord, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mjøndalen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Mjøndalen this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||80% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.00||3.33||4.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.00||0.67||2.00|
|Conceded||2.40 / 2.00||2.67||2.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||60% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||52 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.50||3.33||5.00|
|Cards||1.40 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.60 / 1.00||0.33||1.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 11.83||11.33||13.00|
|Shots||12.00 / 11.00||13.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 5.83||5.67||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||0.50||2.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||37% / 39%||35 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.00||4.00||2.00|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.50||1.00||2.50|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.50||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.25 / 11.83||11.50||15.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 9.50||10.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 4.83||3.00||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandefjord vs Mjøndalen Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.35|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||4.50|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|