- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Sandefjord will welcome Rosenborg to Release Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 22nd December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Sandefjord has won 0 matches, and Rosenborg triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Sandefjord's latest fixture against Tromsø ended in an away 3-1 win. Guttane was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sandefjord scored in both halves in the 13rd, 42nd and 81st minute.
Rosenborg's recent game against Molde ended in a home 2-3 loss. Troillongan had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Rosenborg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 78th minute.
So far, Sandefjord plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Sandefjord is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Rosenborg has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rosenborg wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rosenborg kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Guttane has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.25 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Rosenborg is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sandefjord wins on average 0.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Rosenborg. My prediction is Rosenborg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Sandefjord's home and Rosenborg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sandefjord has scored in 75% of home games. Rosenborg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandefjord vs Rosenborg Betting Tips
Sandefjord vs Rosenborg Head to Head
Average stats between Sandefjord and Rosenborg in most recent 10 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Sandefjord vs Rosenborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandefjord and Rosenborg across current season. Calculated from Sandefjord's Home stats and Rosenborg's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Sandefjord has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sandefjord has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rosenborg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sandefjord from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Sandefjord has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Rosenborg get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Sandefjord, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandefjord, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Sandefjord has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sandefjord will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Rosenborg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Rosenborg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Rosenborg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (78% of all matches) involving Rosenborg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.50||3.25||4.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.25||2.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||55 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.50||4.25||5.00|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.17||0.75||2.00|
|Offsides||0.83 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 11.17||10.50||13.00|
|Shots||15.00 / 13.83||17.25||10.50|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 6.50||7.00||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.78 / 3.83||4.40||3.00|
|Scored||2.22 / 2.00||2.80||1.50|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.83||1.60||1.50|
|BTTS %||78% / 83%||60 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 50%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 56%||59 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.50||7.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.78 / 1.17||0.80||3.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.17||1.60||1.75|
|Fouls||10.78 / 10.00||9.20||12.75|
|Shots||14.33 / 15.00||16.60||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.89 / 6.17||7.40||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandefjord vs Rosenborg Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||2.75|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|