- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Sandefjord will welcome Stabæk to Release Arena for a matchday 20 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 4th July 2021 ended in a Sandefjord 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Sandefjord has won 2 matches, and Stabæk triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Sandefjord's latest fixture against Mjøndalen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Sandefjord set the tone early and scored in the 45 minute.
Stabæk's recent game against Viking ended in a home 1-3 loss. de Blaa's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Stabæk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sandefjord is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. SF's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Stabæk has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. Stabæk don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 0.82 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stabæk kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Guttane is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
de Blaa is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Guttane.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Sandefjord wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 0.82 points per away game for Stabæk. My prediction is Sandefjord to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Sandefjord's home and Stabæk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sandefjord has scored in 75% of home games. Stabæk is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandefjord vs Stabæk Betting Tips
Sandefjord vs Stabæk Head to Head
Average stats between Sandefjord and Stabæk in most recent 13 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Sandefjord vs Stabæk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandefjord and Stabæk across current season. Calculated from Sandefjord's Home stats and Stabæk's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Sandefjord has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sandefjord has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sandefjord at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Stabæk's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sandefjord from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Sandefjord has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Sandefjord ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandefjord, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sandefjord has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stabæk has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Stabæk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Stabæk when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Sandefjord stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Stabæk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Stabæk has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Stabæk has seen a total of 13/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 72% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Stabæk will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||33 %||10 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||33 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 2.67||2.33||3.60|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.83||1.17||1.30|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.83||1.17||2.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||42 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||17 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||25 %||30 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||75 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||42 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||58 %||40 %|
|Possession %||53% / 55%||54 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.83||4.00||5.10|
|Cards||1.36 / 1.83||1.25||1.50|
|Offsides||1.23 / 0.83||1.67||0.70|
|Fouls||10.05 / 7.67||9.33||10.90|
|Shots||13.55 / 11.83||13.67||13.40|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 4.83||5.50||5.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 2.67||2.82||3.73|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.00||1.00||1.45|
|Conceded||2.05 / 1.67||1.82||2.27|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||45 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||36% / 33%||18 %||55 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||27 %||36 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||55 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||36 %||64 %|
|Possession %||42% / 39%||43 %||40 %|
|Corners||2.73 / 1.67||2.55||2.91|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.33||1.91||1.91|
|Offsides||1.23 / 1.83||1.64||0.82|
|Fouls||11.59 / 11.17||12.55||10.64|
|Shots||9.32 / 6.33||8.64||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.33||3.82||5.18|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandefjord vs Stabæk Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.89||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|