- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Sandnes Ulf will welcome Aalesund to Øster Hus Arena for a matchday 10 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 24th August 2019 ended in an Aalesund 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Sandnes Ulf has won 1 match, and Aalesund triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Sandnes Ulf's latest fixture against Grorud ended in an away 1-0 loss. de himmelblå dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Aalesund's recent game against Åsane ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Tangotrøyene didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Aalesund pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 71st and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, de lyseblå is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Sandnes Ulf is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Aalesund has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aalesund wins 1.70 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aalesund kept a clean sheet in just 30% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. de himmelblå has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.70 goals and concede 1.80 per game. Aalesund won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sandnes Ulf wins on average 1.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Aalesund. My prediction is Aalesund to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Sandnes Ulf's home and Aalesund's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandnes Ulf vs Aalesund Betting Tips
Sandnes Ulf vs Aalesund Head to Head
Average stats between Sandnes Ulf and Aalesund in most recent 10 outings in the Norway First Division.
Sandnes Ulf vs Aalesund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandnes Ulf and Aalesund across current season. Calculated from Sandnes Ulf's Home stats and Aalesund's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sandnes Ulf has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sandnes Ulf has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aalesund's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sandnes Ulf from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sandnes Ulf recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Sandnes Ulf, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Sandnes Ulf has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aalesund has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Aalesund has scored 22 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Aalesund away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Aalesund as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Aalesund has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sandnes Ulf get in on the action today? There has been a total of 31 goals in the last 5 games for Aalesund, both home and away.
- Aalesund is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sandnes Ulf, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 22 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Aalesund has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Aalesund has seen a total of 13/20 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 65% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Aalesund will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 22 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||20 %||30 %|
|Loss %||45% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.17||3.50||2.40|
|Scored||1.30 / 2.00||1.70||0.90|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.17||1.80||1.50|
|BTTS %||65% / 100%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||40 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||30 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 83%||50 %||30 %|
|Possession %||50% / 48%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.20 / 3.83||6.90||5.50|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.50||2.10||2.10|
|Offsides||1.05 / 2.00||1.20||0.90|
|Fouls||13.80 / 12.00||12.60||15.00|
|Shots||12.30 / 12.17||14.30||10.30|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 6.00||5.70||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||70 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||30 %||20 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||0 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 4.67||3.90||3.10|
|Scored||2.20 / 3.33||2.70||1.70|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.33||1.20||1.40|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 67%||40 %||40 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||100 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||7.60 / 6.67||6.70||8.50|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.33||1.40||1.80|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.83||1.60||2.20|
|Fouls||12.40 / 12.00||12.00||12.80|
|Shots||15.15 / 12.33||16.20||14.10|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 7.33||7.50||6.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandnes Ulf vs Aalesund Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|