- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sandnes Ulf will welcome Start to Øster Hus Arena for a matchday 1 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 28th September 2019 ended in a Start 3-2 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Sandnes Ulf has won 2 matches, and Start triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Since the start of the season, de lyseblå is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 3 games on home soil. Although Sandnes Ulf is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Start has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Start wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Start kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. de himmelblå has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Start is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Sandnes Ulf wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Start. My prediction is Start to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Sandnes Ulf failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Start conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 0% of Sandnes Ulf's home and Start's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sandnes Ulf vs Start Betting Tips
Sandnes Ulf vs Start Head to Head
Average stats between Sandnes Ulf and Start in most recent 8 outings in the Norway First Division.
Sandnes Ulf vs Start Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sandnes Ulf and Start across current season. Calculated from Sandnes Ulf's Home stats and Start's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Sandnes Ulf has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Sandnes Ulf has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sandnes Ulf has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Sandnes Ulf will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Sandnes Ulf has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Sandnes Ulf ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Sandnes Ulf has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Sandnes Ulf has seen a total of 5/5 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Sandnes Ulf will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Start has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Start has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Start ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Start, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Start has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||2.67||3.50|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.00||1.33||1.50|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.17||1.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||50 %||52 %|
|Corners||7.80 / 3.83||8.00||7.50|
|Cards||2.80 / 1.50||3.00||2.50|
|Offsides||0.60 / 2.00||0.67||0.50|
|Fouls||15.60 / 12.00||15.67||15.50|
|Shots||13.20 / 12.17||14.00||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.20 / 6.00||6.33||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||4.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.00||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 5.50||5.50||6.00|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||3.00||1.67|
|Offsides||0.80 / 1.33||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||11.80 / 10.83||11.50||12.00|
|Shots||13.60 / 12.83||15.50||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sandnes Ulf vs Start Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.47||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.38|