- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Sanfrecce Hiroshima will welcome Tokyo to EDION Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 30th May 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has won 7 matches, and Tokyo triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 1.78 goals, while both teams score 39% of the time.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima's latest fixture against Shimizu S-Pulse ended in an away 1-0 loss. Sanfrecce Hiroshima dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Tokyo's recent game against Tokushima Vortis ended in a home 0-2 loss. Tokyo's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Sanfrecce Hiroshima plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.39 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Sanfrecce Hiroshima is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Tokyo has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tokyo wins 1.37 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Tokyo.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.28 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 36% of Sanfrecce Hiroshima's home and Tokyo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Tokyo Betting Tips
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Tokyo Head to Head
Average stats between Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Tokyo in most recent 23 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Tokyo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Tokyo across current season. Calculated from Sanfrecce Hiroshima's Home stats and Tokyo's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Sanfrecce Hiroshima has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sanfrecce Hiroshima recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sanfrecce Hiroshima has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/36 games for Sanfrecce Hiroshima this season.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.08 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Tokyo has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tokyo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Tokyo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tokyo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tokyo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/36 games for Tokyo this season.
- Tokyo will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1.31 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||26 %||33 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||32 %||39 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||42 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 1.67||2.21||2.11|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.67||1.00||1.17|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.21||0.94|
|BTTS %||49% / 33%||58 %||39 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||11 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||21 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||11 %||17 %|
|Scores %||65% / 50%||74 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||21 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||53 %||39 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 6.00||5.37||4.33|
|Cards||0.76 / 0.83||0.74||0.78|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.11||1.89|
|Fouls||10.00 / 12.83||10.53||9.44|
|Shots||11.24 / 12.00||12.21||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 4.00||5.37||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 67%||44 %||37 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||11 %||26 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||44 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 1.67||3.11||2.42|
|Scored||1.32 / 1.00||1.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.43 / 0.67||1.44||1.42|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||56 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||28 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||16 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||78 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||28 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 83%||39 %||47 %|
|Possession %||46% / 43%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.17||5.33||4.68|
|Cards||1.05 / 0.67||1.06||1.05|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.67||1.61||1.16|
|Fouls||9.73 / 11.67||10.06||9.42|
|Shots||10.81 / 8.50||11.44||10.21|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 3.67||5.28||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Tokyo Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.02||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|