- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Sanfrecce Hiroshima will welcome Urawa Reds to EDION Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 3rd November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has won 5 matches, and Urawa Reds triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima's latest fixture against Cerezo Osaka ended in an away 2-1 win. Sanfrecce Hiroshima was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Sanfrecce Hiroshima was much better than Cerezo Osaka in the second half and scored in the 50th and 59th minute.
Urawa Reds's recent game against Vissel Kobe ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Urawa Reds didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Urawa Reds pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th and 85th minute.
So far, Sanfrecce Hiroshima plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.55 points per away game on average compared to 1.13 points at home. Although Sanfrecce Hiroshima is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Urawa Reds has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Urawa Reds wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Urawa Reds kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Urawa Reds.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of Sanfrecce Hiroshima's home and Urawa Reds's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Urawa Reds Betting Tips
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Urawa Reds Head to Head
Average stats between Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Urawa Reds in most recent 20 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Urawa Reds Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Urawa Reds across current season. Calculated from Sanfrecce Hiroshima's Home stats and Urawa Reds's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Sanfrecce Hiroshima has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sanfrecce Hiroshima has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Urawa Reds, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sanfrecce Hiroshima recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sanfrecce Hiroshima, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Sanfrecce Hiroshima has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Urawa Reds as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Urawa Reds has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Urawa Reds is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Sanfrecce Hiroshima, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Urawa Reds has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 9 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/17 games for Urawa Reds this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||38 %||45 %|
|Loss %||26% / 50%||38 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 1.67||1.88||2.45|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||0.88||1.36|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.00||1.00||1.09|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||50 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||13 %||9 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||25 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||38 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.42 / 6.00||6.25||4.82|
|Cards||0.47 / 0.83||0.50||0.45|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.00||1.75||2.27|
|Fouls||10.26 / 12.83||10.00||10.45|
|Shots||11.11 / 12.00||12.13||10.36|
|Shots on Target||4.74 / 4.00||4.75||4.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 17%||60 %||29 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||30 %||14 %|
|Loss %||29% / 67%||10 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||2.20||2.43|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.50||1.30||1.00|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.83||0.90||1.43|
|BTTS %||24% / 33%||30 %||14 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||20 %||28 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||70 %||43 %|
|Possession %||53% / 48%||51 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.50||4.70||3.71|
|Cards||0.65 / 1.33||0.40||1.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.17||1.40||1.14|
|Fouls||9.24 / 8.00||9.20||9.29|
|Shots||8.47 / 8.00||7.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 2.83||3.80||4.14|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Urawa Reds Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|