On 17th January 2021, Santa Lucia and Zejtun Corinthians go head to head in the Malta Maltese Premier League at the Ta'Qali National Stadium (Ta'Qali). The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended with the following result: Zejtun Corinthians 2 - 2 Santa Lucia.
Both sides have met 3 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 3 previous encounters, Santa Lucia have won 0 matches, Zejtun Corinthians triumphed in 1, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Santa Lucia and Zejtun Corinthians average 3.67 goals while BTTS lands 67% of the time.
So far this season in the Malta Maltese Premier League, Santa Lucia have averaged 1.67 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Zejtun Corinthians average 1 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Santa Lucia Form
- Coming into this game, Santa Lucia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Santa Lucia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santa Lucia has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Santa Lucia as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Santa Lucia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Zejtun Corinthians, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Lucia, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (71% of all matches) involving Santa Lucia has seen BTTS landing.
Zejtun Corinthians Form
- Coming into this game, Zejtun Corinthians has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zejtun Corinthians has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zejtun Corinthians has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Zejtun Corinthians as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zejtun Corinthians will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Santa Lucia, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zejtun Corinthians recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Zejtun Corinthians, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Zejtun Corinthians has seen BTTS landing.
Santa Lucia vs Zejtun Corinthians Head to Head
Average stats between Santa Lucia and Zejtun Corinthians in most recent 3 outings in the Malta Maltese Premier League.
Santa Lucia vs Zejtun Corinthians Statistics
Average stats between Santa Lucia and Zejtun Corinthians across current season.
* Calculated from Santa Lucia's Home stats and Zejtun Corinthians's Away stats.
Malta Maltese Premier League League Table
Santa Lucia vs Zejtun Corinthians Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.