On 17th January 2021, Santos and Botafogo go head to head in the Brazil Serie A at the Estádio Urbano Caldeira (Santos, São Paulo). The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended with the following result: Botafogo 0 - 0 Santos.
Both sides have met 15 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 15 previous encounters, Santos have won 8 matches, Botafogo triumphed in 4, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Santos and Botafogo average 2.27 goals while BTTS lands 33% of the time.
So far this season in the Brazil Serie A, Santos have averaged 1.69 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Botafogo average 0.75 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Santos has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Botafogo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Santos from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Santos ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/32 games for Santos this season.
- Coming into this game, Botafogo has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Botafogo has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Botafogo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Botafogo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Botafogo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Botafogo has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Botafogo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/32 games for Botafogo this season.
Santos vs Botafogo Head to Head
Average stats between Santos and Botafogo in most recent 15 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Santos vs Botafogo Statistics
Average stats between Santos and Botafogo across current season.
* Calculated from Santos's Home stats and Botafogo's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A League Table
|17||Vasco da Gama||38||41||7||3|
Santos vs Botafogo Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.