- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Santos will welcome Bahia to Estádio Urbano Caldeira for a matchday 20 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 29th May 2021 ended in a Bahia 3-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Santos has won 8 matches, and Bahia triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 15% of the time.
Santos's latest fixture against Cuiabá ended in an away 2-1 loss. Alvinegro Praiano dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Santos was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 64 minute.
Bahia's recent game against Fortaleza ended in a home 4-2 win. Although Bahêa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Bahia had good chances in both halves and scored in the 42nd, 64th, 67th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, León del Mar is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Peixe's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 55% of home games.
Bahia has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Esquadrão de Aço wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bahia kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Alvinegro Praiano is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Bahêa failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Alvinegro Praiano.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Santos wins on average 1.55 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for Bahia. My prediction is Santos to win.
Santos vs Bahia Betting Tips
Santos vs Bahia Head to Head
Average stats between Santos and Bahia in most recent 13 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Santos vs Bahia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santos and Bahia across current season. Calculated from Santos's Home stats and Bahia's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Santos has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Santos turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santos has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Santos this season.
- Santos will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bahia has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bahia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/21 games for Bahia this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||36 %||10 %|
|Draw %||43% / 0%||45 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 50%||18 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.14 / 3.00||1.82||2.50|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.50||1.00||0.90|
|Conceded||1.19 / 1.50||0.82||1.60|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||27 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||18 %||10 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||45 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||55 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 67%||36 %||10 %|
|Possession %||59% / 49%||58 %||61 %|
|Corners||5.90 / 7.00||6.00||5.80|
|Cards||2.48 / 2.00||2.18||2.80|
|Offsides||1.52 / 1.67||1.82||1.20|
|Fouls||13.81 / 12.67||15.64||11.80|
|Shots||14.57 / 13.83||15.45||13.60|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 6.33||4.55||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||45 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 2.33||2.91||2.60|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.00||1.36||1.00|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.33||1.55||1.60|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||45 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||18 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||18 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||64 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||55 %||30 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||53 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.19 / 6.17||5.64||4.70|
|Cards||2.67 / 2.00||2.64||2.70|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.00||1.45||1.10|
|Fouls||15.76 / 16.33||15.64||15.90|
|Shots||13.43 / 13.67||14.91||11.80|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 5.17||5.45||4.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santos vs Bahia Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.52||Under 9.5 Corners||2.49|