- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Santos will welcome São Paulo to Estádio Urbano Caldeira for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 6th March 2021 ended in a São Paulo 4-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Santos has won 13 matches, and São Paulo triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Santos's latest fixture against Fluminense ended in an away 1-0 loss. Alvinegro Praiano dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
São Paulo's recent game against Chapecoense ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. São Paulo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 13rd minute.
Since the start of the season, León del Mar is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 7 games on home soil. Peixe's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 57% of home games.
São Paulo has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. São Paulo wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. São Paulo kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or São Paulo.
Santos vs São Paulo Betting Tips
Santos vs São Paulo Head to Head
Average stats between Santos and São Paulo in most recent 27 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Santos vs São Paulo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Santos and São Paulo across current season. Calculated from Santos's Home stats and São Paulo's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Santos has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santos has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santos has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Santos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (38% of all matches) involving Santos has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, São Paulo has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. São Paulo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- São Paulo has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for São Paulo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for São Paulo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||14 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.00||1.71||3.17|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.50||1.29||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||0.43||2.17|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||28 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||57 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 67%||57 %||0 %|
|Possession %||61% / 49%||59 %||64 %|
|Corners||6.92 / 7.00||6.86||7.00|
|Cards||3.08 / 2.00||2.29||4.00|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.67||1.57||1.67|
|Fouls||13.92 / 12.67||15.43||12.17|
|Shots||16.15 / 13.83||17.43||14.67|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 6.33||5.57||5.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||1.83||2.14|
|Scored||0.69 / 0.83||0.83||0.57|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.00||1.57|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||50 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||67 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 64%||59 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 6.50||5.50||5.71|
|Cards||2.85 / 2.17||1.83||3.71|
|Offsides||2.69 / 2.17||2.17||3.14|
|Fouls||16.77 / 14.83||14.67||18.57|
|Shots||11.85 / 13.67||12.17||11.57|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.50||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Santos vs São Paulo Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|