- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
São Paulo will welcome Cuiabá to Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A.
São Paulo's latest fixture against Santos ended in an away 2-0 loss. São Paulo dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Cuiabá's previous game in the competition versus América Mineiro ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, São Paulo is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although São Paulo is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Cuiabá has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Cuiabá has collected 1.17 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cuiabá kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. São Paulo lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 17% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Dourado got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. São Paulo wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 1.17 points per away game for Cuiabá. My prediction is São Paulo to win.
São Paulo vs Cuiabá Betting Tips
São Paulo vs Cuiabá Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between São Paulo and Cuiabá.
São Paulo vs Cuiabá Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between São Paulo and Cuiabá across current season. Calculated from São Paulo's Home stats and Cuiabá's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, São Paulo has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. São Paulo has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- São Paulo has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for São Paulo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for São Paulo this season.
- Coming into this game, Cuiabá has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Cuiabá has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Cuiabá away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Cuiabá as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Cuiabá ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Cuiabá will be looking to keep up the momentum today against São Paulo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Cuiabá has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Cuiabá, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Cuiabá has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cuiabá will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.83||1.83||2.14|
|Scored||0.69 / 0.83||0.83||0.57|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.00||1.57|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||50 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||17 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||67 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 64%||59 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 6.50||5.50||5.71|
|Cards||2.85 / 2.17||1.83||3.71|
|Offsides||2.69 / 2.17||2.17||3.14|
|Fouls||16.77 / 14.83||14.67||18.57|
|Shots||11.85 / 13.67||12.17||11.57|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.50||4.57|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 83%||20 %||17 %|
|Draw %||55% / 17%||40 %||67 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||40 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.50||2.80||2.00|
|Scored||1.09 / 2.00||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 0.50||1.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||20 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||60 %||17 %|
|Scores %||55% / 100%||60 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||60 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 57%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 5.00||3.80||3.33|
|Cards||2.18 / 2.67||3.20||1.33|
|Offsides||1.55 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||15.09 / 0.00||14.60||15.50|
|Shots||12.09 / 15.50||14.40||10.17|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 8.00||5.00||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
São Paulo vs Cuiabá Odds
|HT 1||1.93||HT X||2.35||HT 2||7.60|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|