- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
São Paulo will welcome Fluminense to Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo for a matchday 1 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 27th December 2020 ended in a São Paulo 2-1 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. São Paulo has won 6 matches, and Fluminense triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.94 goals, while both teams score 81% of the time.
Since the start of the season, São Paulo is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 2 games on home soil. Tricolor Paulista's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Fluminense has picked up 8 points from the previous four league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fluzão wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. São Paulo is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in two games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Tricolor haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 0% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is São Paulo to win.
São Paulo vs Fluminense Betting Tips
São Paulo vs Fluminense Head to Head
Average stats between São Paulo and Fluminense in most recent 16 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
São Paulo vs Fluminense Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between São Paulo and Fluminense across current season. Calculated from São Paulo's Home stats and Fluminense's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, São Paulo has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. São Paulo has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- São Paulo has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can São Paulo turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for São Paulo recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- São Paulo has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 75% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for São Paulo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/4 games for São Paulo this season.
- Coming into this game, Fluminense has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fluminense has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fluminense has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Fluminense as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Fluminense has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Fluminense is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against São Paulo, having won 2 and drawn 2. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fluminense has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/4 games for Fluminense this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||1.25 / 2.83||1.00||1.50|
|Scored||0.25 / 0.83||0.50||0.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||0.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||25% / 67%||50 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||61% / 64%||61 %||61 %|
|Corners||7.50 / 6.50||6.50||8.50|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.17||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||1.75 / 2.17||2.50||1.00|
|Fouls||14.25 / 14.83||8.50||20.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 13.67||10.00||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.25 / 5.00||4.00||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 17%||0 %||100 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.50 / 3.33||1.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.50 / 1.83||0.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||75% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||49 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 4.33||1.00||7.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 3.00||3.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.33||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.25 / 18.17||13.00||9.50|
|Shots||10.50 / 13.17||6.50||14.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||3.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
São Paulo vs Fluminense Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.40||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.76||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|