- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Sarpsborg 08 will welcome Lillestrøm to Sarpsborg Stadion for a matchday 21 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 28th July 2021 ended in a Lillestrøm 2-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Sarpsborg 08 has won 5 matches, and Lillestrøm triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.22 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Sarpsborg 08's latest fixture against Strømsgodset ended in an away 5-0 loss. 08 dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Lillestrøm's recent game against Tromsø ended in a home 1-2 loss. Kanarifuglene had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Lillestrøm deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90+1th minute.
Since the start of the season, Sarpsborg 08 is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Blåhvitt's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Lillestrøm has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lillestrøm has collected 1.64 points on average per away game, compared to 1.55 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lillestrøm kept a clean sheet in just 9% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Lillestrøm.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Sarpsborg 08 has scored in 73% of home games. Lillestrøm is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrøm Betting Tips
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrøm Head to Head
Average stats between Sarpsborg 08 and Lillestrøm in most recent 18 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrøm Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Sarpsborg 08 and Lillestrøm across current season. Calculated from Sarpsborg 08's Home stats and Lillestrøm's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Sarpsborg 08 has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sarpsborg 08 has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lillestrøm's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Sarpsborg 08 from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Sarpsborg 08 has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lillestrøm get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Sarpsborg 08, both home and away.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sarpsborg 08 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Sarpsborg 08 this season.
- Coming into this game, Lillestrøm has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Lillestrøm has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Lillestrøm away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Lillestrøm when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Sarpsborg 08 stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Lillestrøm has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Sarpsborg 08 get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Lillestrøm, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Lillestrøm, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (70% of all matches) involving Lillestrøm has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lillestrøm will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||36 %||18 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||36 %||9 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||27 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.83||2.18||3.09|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.67||1.27||0.82|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.17||0.91||2.27|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||18 %||45 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||73 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||45 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||55 %||27 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.64 / 4.00||3.09||4.18|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.83||1.91||2.00|
|Offsides||1.91 / 1.83||2.00||1.82|
|Fouls||12.77 / 9.17||11.55||14.00|
|Shots||11.36 / 12.17||11.82||10.91|
|Shots on Target||3.36 / 3.83||3.45||3.27|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||45 %||45 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||36 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 3.17||2.36||3.18|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.50||1.27||1.73|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.67||1.09||1.45|
|BTTS %||68% / 83%||55 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 50%||27 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||9 %||45 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||82 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||36 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||49% / 56%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.77 / 7.50||7.91||5.64|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.83||1.64||1.55|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.50||2.00||1.45|
|Fouls||10.59 / 9.50||10.45||10.73|
|Shots||14.64 / 14.83||14.91||14.36|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 5.50||5.73||5.55|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Sarpsborg 08 vs Lillestrøm Odds
|HT 1||3.24||HT X||2.11||HT 2||3.42|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|