- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Excelsior will welcome Dordrecht to Van Donge & De Roo Stadion for a matchday 6 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a Excelsior 3-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Excelsior has won 5 matches, and Dordrecht triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Excelsior's latest fixture against Den Bosch ended in an away 5-0 win. Roodzwarten was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Excelsior scored in both halves in the 19th, 26th, 30th, 74th and 86th minute.
Dordrecht's recent game against VVV ended in a home 0-1 loss. Schapenkoppen had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Excelsior plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Excelsior is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Dordrecht has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dordrecht has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dordrecht kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Roodzwarten is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Schapenkoppen failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Roodzwarten. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Excelsior wins on average 1.33 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Dordrecht. My prediction is Excelsior to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Excelsior's home and Dordrecht's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Excelsior failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Dordrecht conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Excelsior's home and Dordrecht's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Excelsior vs Dordrecht Betting Tips
Excelsior vs Dordrecht Head to Head
Average stats between Excelsior and Dordrecht in most recent 12 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Excelsior vs Dordrecht Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Excelsior and Dordrecht across current season. Calculated from Excelsior's Home stats and Dordrecht's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Excelsior has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Excelsior has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Excelsior ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Excelsior will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dordrecht, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Excelsior will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Dordrecht has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dordrecht has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Dordrecht turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dordrecht recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dordrecht has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dordrecht has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/7 games for Dordrecht this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||29% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.00||2.33||3.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||1.33||2.50|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||71% / 50%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||33 %||75 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||53 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.57 / 5.17||5.67||2.00|
|Cards||0.71 / 1.67||0.33||1.00|
|Offsides||2.71 / 1.50||3.33||2.25|
|Fouls||8.86 / 9.17||8.33||9.25|
|Shots||6.86 / 15.00||6.67||7.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 6.67||3.33||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 3.67||2.00||3.33|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.00||0.75||1.00|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.67||1.25||2.33|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 67%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 43%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 3.67||4.75||4.33|
|Cards||2.71 / 1.50||2.50||3.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.33||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 9.67||12.25||11.67|
|Shots||12.29 / 7.33||11.75||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 3.50||4.25||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Excelsior vs Dordrecht Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.60||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|